MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Who are these people? :dwillhuh:

Ford more years :beli:

Honestly who didn't see this coming. NDP needs a total overhaul. Horvath ain't cutting it

Del Duca? :mjlol: will he even win his own riding? :bryan:

I voted for tribollo the guy whose the incumbent. Del duca nor his folks have even left a flyer or ring a doorbell.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
Who are these people? :dwillhuh:

A Punjabi rapper with ties to Toronto has been killed in India, according to multiple reports.

Sidhu Moose Wala was shot to death in the state of Punjab on Sunday.

No suspect information has been confirmed.

The 28-year-old attended Humber College as an international student and recorded many of his music videos in Toronto.

Wala ran for congress in Punjab earlier this year but was defeated.

His killing comes a day after his security detail was withdrawn from police after the government voted to remove security cover for Punjab politicians to crack down on VIP culture, according to reports.

Community activist Parminder Singh said Wala’s death is a tragic loss for the Punjab community.

“It’s truly shocking and I feel the entire community has that feeling and we all have that sense of shock when we heard about this news early this morning,” he told CP24.

Wala was scheduled to perform in Mississauga at the end of July.

This is a developing news story.

and NDP needs rebranding, I saw clips of Jagmeet get chased outta Brampistan the other day by the Sikh community.....

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
The original gangland is not like toronto right now? During the summer? I dont believe you :comeon:
Vancouver more brazen than Toronto in the summer?? :ohhh:What's going on down there, was planning on sightseeing and talking to hoes

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
Well Singh is a sellout making deals with the liberals

pretty much.

and I hate how he puts on a show & plays dumb like he has no idea why he's receiving backlash from his base...he knows good & well why, he could careless though, he's good for his pension come 2025, while everyone else deals with the aftermath of wtv Trudeau does between now & then....

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:ehh:

ATORY2.png

atory1.png