jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Where Ford been at? :heh:

Ontario’s COVID-19 paid sick leave program to include 3 days for workers

After Ontario Premier Doug Ford promised “one of the best” paid sick day programs in North America, the provincial government is announcing workers who have been impacted by COVID-19 will be able to access three paid sick days.

Certain other provinces and territories have paid sick leave programs. Prince Edward Island and Yukon both offer employer rebates for up to six (up to three days in two different weeks) and 10 days, respectively.

:dwillhuh:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My wife just asked her manager what the pay would be if she transferred to TO and he said it's a 40% cut.

Nah.

land there you go. Even if you make a high wage, you would make double in the US. Add cost of living and taxes. This place is a cesspool after the constant failures In COVID response.

Country is going to shyt with the liberals and Ontario has gone to shyt with the PCs. Tough time to be an Ontariann right now.

also forgot to mention the lack of holidays. Country is built for people to work their asses to the ground.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
land there you go. Even if you make a high wage, you would make double in the US. Add cost of living and taxes. This place is a cesspool after the constant failures In COVID response.

Country is going to shyt with the liberals and Ontario has gone to shyt with the PCs. Tough time to be an Ontariann right now.

also forgot to mention the lack of holidays. Country is built for people to work their asses to the ground.
coivd was eye opener for lots of Canadians..almost everyone i talked to is thinking about bouncing or looking at other options

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I just want my second dose so I can bounce

I don't even know if a second dose is effective anymore with that stupid long interval we have between doses. You're gonna need a third booster, or second if you take J&J.

Phizer and Moderna did not authorize a long interval between doses btw. AZ is the only company that recommended 12 weeks, and we all know how sloppy AZ is now.

Bmgee95.jpg