The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m a Rogers cell customer as well. One day I’ll leave these fools.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

Tell me how a bunch of white kids under 30 can get the vaccine and we still got people 50+ that don't have access to vaccine yet? Unless these are service folks/front line workers, then I apologize.

My Rogers service is finally back up smh.

Breh at this point you just got to laugh, what is the point of this? They only have like 1000 shots a day, there's no way they can even provide for everyone in line there. This is a fukking farce. This is a show to look like they care.

@kaldurahm All the cacs downtown can get it in their hotspots at a normal clinic, but we have to go to a fukking pop up and line up for 8 hours.

Btw, not on the news yet but they cancelled almost all the Wednesday appointments at the Scarborough clinic on Brimley/Eglinton. Scarborough is a hotspot and they closed down 2 clinics, and it looks like another one is about to close. fukking crazy.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I’m a Rogers cell customer as well. One day I’ll leave these fools.

canada no competition :mjcry:
only rogers/bell/telus

Rogers owns fido/zoomer/chatr and now shaw which owns freedom mobile
Bell owns virgin mobile/ lucky mobile
Telus owns koodo and public mobile

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Again I don't get this whole doug ford resigning. Christine elliott is just as much of a bozo as him, ford is a big bumbling fool who just reads and does what his handlers give him. The same handlers/writers/advisors that christine elliott would use
Exactly...Ford is following a script, this is bigger than him.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
York region stepping up :ehh:

York Region is lowering the COVID-19 vaccine eligibility age to 35 and over in five high priority postal codes.

Those born in 1986 or earlier living in the following postal code areas will be eligible to get the shot as of Tuesday morning:

• L4L
  • L6A
  • L4K
  • L4J
  • L3S
In addition, York Region residents aged 60 and older can also book an appointment for their shot starting Tuesday at 8:30 a.m.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ontario is absolutely a mess right now, a total disaster in handling this covid situation and the people are fed up

The economy will take years to come back, tourism years to come back. it's sickening when you look at most places in the world open up, in UK you can go to bars, eat out at restaurants, go to the mall go to sports matches. Israel no more masks everything back to normal, in the states back to normal.

Imagine if you are a flight attendant? owned a club? worked at a restaurant, been more than a year since you made steady income