The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
traffic between gatineau and ottawa

EzVL_PpVoAkv0aA

absolutely pathetic waste of time..people going in on twitter
Which bridge Is that? The one when you pass the shelter?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I can't believe he refused federal help with the rollout. He wouldn't have to pay for shyt. fukking imbecile. So many people have died because of this obese fakkit and his band of cronies. I hope they get theirs in hell and get there quick.
hell? shiiiiet better create one on earth for 'em otherwise it's just the abyss for us all

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Y'all nikkas need to do a couple months in maple hurst or couple weeks in toronto south:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Hell, even fly back to your homeland with no money:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Again, this nothing. You can still eat, piss, shower and shyt when you want, how you want:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

This lockdown aint shyte:russ:

Yeah it sucks you cant drive to manitoba or quebec....so then just fly over :manny:
yeah yeah, something, something "freedom's a must"...goof this deafoz that, story up bro and the like:mjgrin:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Mackenzie Health apologizes after 6 people were injected with saline instead of vaccine - 680 NEWS

Mackenzie Health is apologizing after health officials inadvertently treated six people with saline injections instead of a COVID-19 vaccination in late March.

In a statement, Mackenzie Health said the incident happened on March 28th at its vaccine clinic at the Cortelluci Vaughan Hospital, adding that while the injection does not cause any harm, “this should not have happened.”

“… Saline is used to dilute the COVID-19 vaccine prior to administration,” said Mackenzie Health in a statement.

“… Our internal quality assurance processes allowed us to identify this issue in a timely manner and contact the impacted individuals to disclose the issue, offer support, and have them tested for antibodies to identify those who needed to be re-injected with vaccine.”

:dead:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Mackenzie Health apologizes after 6 people were injected with saline instead of vaccine - 680 NEWS

Mackenzie Health is apologizing after health officials inadvertently treated six people with saline injections instead of a COVID-19 vaccination in late March.

In a statement, Mackenzie Health said the incident happened on March 28th at its vaccine clinic at the Cortelluci Vaughan Hospital, adding that while the injection does not cause any harm, “this should not have happened.”

“… Saline is used to dilute the COVID-19 vaccine prior to administration,” said Mackenzie Health in a statement.

“… Our internal quality assurance processes allowed us to identify this issue in a timely manner and contact the impacted individuals to disclose the issue, offer support, and have them tested for antibodies to identify those who needed to be re-injected with vaccine.”

:dead:

Our new hospital breh :mjlol:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Our new hospital breh :mjlol:
:russ:

Im eligible for AZ shot and signed up (40)

Old heads who slow walked the shot I'll take your spot :ufdup:

but here's my question what good is the first shot if the 2nd shot is not guaranteed to arrive on time.

Our governments are hustling backwards.

I said this before ill say it again. I HATE this place.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:russ:

Im eligible for AZ shot and signed up (40)

Old heads who slow walked the shot I'll take your spot :ufdup:

but here's my question what good is the first shot if the 2nd shot is not guaranteed to arrive on time.

Our governments are hustling backwards.

I said this before ill say it again. I HATE this place.

yeah you have to wait 4 months for the next shot :beli:, no where else in the world has this long wait between shots.

In the US the CDC recommends

• The second Pfizer dose should be given 21 days after your first dose
  • The second Moderna vaccine dose should be given 28 days later
Though the CDC says second doses should not be administered earlier than the recommended interval, those given "within a grace period of 4 days earlier than the recommended date for the second dose are still considered valid."