The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I'm against any more lockdowns and you know why? Because they don't work

Safe to say that they won't work now. We were too late in implementing, and even haven't explore total lockdown.

Virus is too widespread, so now it's about the vaccines. And all levels of the govt will not admit that they have failed us here too.

Cant manufacture our own; lower on the list of recipients. fukk, think we're one of the few advanced countries getting Covax shipments.

Pathetic :beli:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ford_jones.jpg

PROVINCIAL POLITICS
Ford’s cabinet debates Ontario-wide curfew to curb the spread of COVID-19
@Ford A curfew ain’t gonna do shyt you slovenly fat fukk!

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
nepotism nepotism nepotism....the country and it's large corporations are ran on it. then to make it worse the barely do fukk all to promote self-starters. we will be another country's bytch eventually.

It only took South Korea like 20 years after the Korean War to catch up to Canada. In another 10 years, another country with between second and third world status is going to reach Canada's level with 10% of the natural resources available

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
It only took South Korea like 20 years after the Korean War to catch up to Canada. In another 10 years, another country with between second and third world status is going to reach Canada's level with 10% of the natural resources available
the amount of willful incompetence in some manufacturing companies fukking baffles me my GOD! they say shyt like they're too big to fail...Desus Nice what level of bafoonery...can''t wait till the shyt hits the fan. Covid showed how inept we are. we can't even make our own PPE in emergencies. imagine something worse than the Covid panera bread:lolbron::mjlol::russ:

i'll be smoking big weed just smiling as it all falls down:mjgrin:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Safe to say that they won't work now. We were too late in implementing, and even haven't explore total lockdown.

Virus is too widespread, so now it's about the vaccines. And all levels of the govt will not admit that they have failed us here too.

Cant manufacture our own; lower on the list of recipients. fukk, think we're one of the few advanced countries getting Covax shipments.

Pathetic :beli:

Too many people are OK with it though. It drives me nuts.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
'They know the rules': Crombie says Mississauga gym will be given maximum fine for staying open - CityNews Toronto

Mayor Bonnie Crombie said Wednesday that the boxing facility Huf Gym will be issued the maximum fine allowable under the Reopening Ontario Act — which can be up to $100,000 for individuals and up to $500,000 for people in charge of businesses, along with a year of jail time for both.

damn 500k fine

@MVike28 hope your gym is under the radar

Breh they about to announce curfew tomorrow :mjcry:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
'They know the rules': Crombie says Mississauga gym will be given maximum fine for staying open - CityNews Toronto

Mayor Bonnie Crombie said Wednesday that the boxing facility Huf Gym will be issued the maximum fine allowable under the Reopening Ontario Act — which can be up to $100,000 for individuals and up to $500,000 for people in charge of businesses, along with a year of jail time for both.

damn 500k fine

@MVike28 hope your gym is under the radar
Gym shut down breh for one week

their lawyer gave them a heads up to make the move.