The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So many idiots. I think the public will push back. I’d we had competent leadership maybe people would listen but not with this clown show. We had more lockdowns than damn near everybody and we still got nothing to show for it. Real lockdown or get the fukk out of my face.

it’s too late for a real lockdown anyways.

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Procurement Minister Anita Anand says Canada’s incoming vaccine supply from Moderna will be slashed in half through the rest of April.

Anand says in a statement that Moderna will ship 650,000 doses of its vaccine to Canada by the end of the month, instead of the expected 1.2 million.

Moderna said the limited supply is due to a “slower than anticipated ramp up” of their production capacity.

200.gif

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Canada sat back and waited on other countries to get research and development started in vaccines. We manufacture wood and that’s about else. We rely on other countries. But sometimes countries have to look after themselves first and here we are. Is moderns gonna slash more shipments to Canada or the US? Easy answer. What do we actually develop here? That is the biggest reason why Canadians are house ooor. Real estate is all we have.