The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Without an question, yes. UK literally texts you when they have open appointments and tell you to go for your appointment. Not only do we not have a centralized booking system, we also have unclear criteria for people to get their shots, the hot spots are designated by the premier's voting base and they don't even advertise where you can get your shots for the entire 18-49 age range. Even staff working at the clinic don't know what the rules and eligibility criteria is, and they end up turning away people who are qualified. Then you end up wasting shots at the end of the day. Not to mention, they absolutely have enough shots - they just don't know how to transport and deliver it when they had a fukking year to plan for this.

Absolutely pathetic.

the did the same in ottawa....... redirecting the vaccine to cac areas where the is low covid infection

Ottawa South Liberal MPP John Fraser raised the issue in Question Period on Monday, asking how K2V was chosen despite its low rate of transmission.

"A postal code region in Kanata, a riding of a government minister, is deemed a hot spot, despite lower rates of hospitalization and death than some 300 other neighbourhoods in Ontario," he said.

CACS i swear

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the did the same in ottawa....... redirecting the vaccine to cac areas where the is low covid infection

Ottawa South Liberal MPP John Fraser raised the issue in Question Period on Monday, asking how K2V was chosen despite its low rate of transmission.

"A postal code region in Kanata, a riding of a government minister, is deemed a hot spot, despite lower rates of hospitalization and death than some 300 other neighbourhoods in Ontario," he said.

CACS i swear

yep cacs in like brighton, kawanthra and all these hick little places getting vaccines where they may not even have had a covid case in months

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'We know for example that the UK is ahead of just about everybody else on vaccination and yet they maintain very strong restrictions and are facing a very serious third wave.' justin

wtf is this idiot talking about. trump like leadership :snoop:

The similarities are a lot stronger than most Canadians would like to admit. He governs like a polished trump. No regard for the press. No regard for institutions. No regard for established procedures or norms. Concentration of power in the centre.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

for context breh these are whole COUNTRIES

upload_2021-4-15_10-34-52.png

upload_2021-4-15_10-36-0.png

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Today’s coronavirus news: Ontario reports 4,736 new cases of COVID and third-wave high of 29 deaths

:picard:

Gonna take another year to get this shyt down to 0 :francis:

Remember last summer we only had 100 cases and then we were stressing that jump to 500 in Sept?:francis:

I can't wait to get out of this stupid ass country. I will NEVER willingly go to another country with cacs again.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Gonna take another year to get this shyt down to 0 :francis:

Remember last summer we only had 100 cases and then we were stressing that jump to 500 in Sept?:francis:

I can't wait to get out of this stupid ass country. I will NEVER willingly go to another country with cacs again.

1,800 in toronto alone
like :dahell: is going on