The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
and I know for a fact York Region School Board gonna tell the kids to do online learning after the March break.

They ain't slick, if thats the case, throw the school issued laptop in the trash...im telling my son his summer vacation just started extra early.
Kids aren't going back to school until Sept, if that :heh::beli:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
my hospital network just cancelled all non elective surgeries

As a result, Ontario Health has instructed hospitals across the province to ramp down all elective surgeries and non-urgent activities in order to preserve critical care, acute care and health human resource capacity.

What this means

Starting on Monday, April 12, we will be making the following adjustments:

· All surgeries will be cancelled except for situations of imminent death or loss of life or limb function within two weeks.

· We are reducing in-person ambulatory visits to urgent appointments only and converting as many of those as possible to virtual visits where appropriate. I

· Diagnostic imaging ambulatory services, such as scheduled MRIs and CT scans, will still continue at this time but we are prepared to ramp down immediately if required.

· Activation of our staff redeployment plans. With the ramp down, staff may be asked to work in areas where there is the greatest need.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Americans looking at Canada like :mjlol:

you have how many total cases??? and You're locked down a year in???

International joke.
and these idiots are going to wait to get to 0 cases before reopening everything :mjlol:
lets see if they reopen in 3 weeks...:mjlol: i doubt it

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
and these idiots are going to wait to get to 0 cases before reopening everything :mjlol:
lets see if they reopen in 3 weeks...:mjlol: i doubt it

all of this is just to buy time ford has no plan its just to vaccinate as many people as possible
ontario hopes to vaccinate 40% of adults by the end of the lockdown

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
5go07qul2ds61.jpg

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Went to High Park and rode my brand new E-bike with my son we did 10k by the waterfront and High Park.

Got an all black finish on it, flashing lights and headlights too. Can go up to 35 km/h but can turn off the motor and pedal :banderas: :wow:

nikka downtown was PACKED..no one cares about this stupid lockdown/stay at home bullshyt.

I'm glad people are choosing to live.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Went to High Park and rode my brand new E-bike with my son we did 10k by the waterfront and High Park.

Got an all black finish on it, flashing lights and headlights too. Can go up to 35 km/h but can turn off the motor and pedal :banderas: :wow:

nikka downtown was PACKED..no one cares about this stupid lockdown/stay at home bullshyt.

went for a jog yesterday and nikkas was OUT. I even had some dudes dog tryna follow me while everyone at the park didnt even have masks

no one gives a single fukk anymore :mjlol:

hopefully by may 6th, whatever the fukk they announce, businesses say fukk it and eat the fines:yeshrug:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
went for a jog yesterday and nikkas was OUT. I even had some dudes dog tryna follow me while everyone at the park didnt even have masks

no one gives a single fukk anymore :mjlol:

hopefully by may 6th, whatever the fukk they announce, businesses say fukk it and eat the fines:yeshrug:
Yesterday was glorious :blessed:

Drove down to park lawn. Rode our bikes down lakeshore.

Grabbed mcdonald's for the kids; found a bench and had an impromptu picnic :heh:

Everyone was out :obama:
Amazing. Well done brehs.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

did they really expect ppl to stay home when its 25 out lol....people trying to save their sanity

i rode my bike first time in a min...around the gatineau park .:wow: