The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps
Yeah, a lot less business were open too.,

A lot businesses were not initially considered essential and now are.

Those first 3-4 weeks was the only true lockdown IMO, like NOBODY was outside. The 403/401 was empty and I was pushing 150km/h without a care in the world :blessed:
Facts and also have to take in people are just tired of this shyt too they don’t care anymore

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It's Phizer or Moderna at any local public health unit or mass vaccination clinic. AstraZeneca is only available at pharmacies for those who are 55+.
they are aiming for 40 percent of people ontario vaccinated by then end of this month lockdown

is that possible? i hope so

Daps
We don’t have to deal with that Johnson and Johnson garbage :wow:

WHat's wrong with the J& J one?

It's Phizer or Moderna at any local public health unit or mass vaccination clinic. AstraZeneca is only available at pharmacies for those who are 55+.

I'm in a hot zone, but not a priority group...so I'll be on the sidelines....

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, a lot less business were open too.,

A lot businesses were not initially considered essential and now are.

Those first 3-4 weeks was the only true lockdown IMO, like NOBODY was outside. The 403/401 was empty and I was pushing 150km/h without a care in the world :blessed:

140 on the 401 was

:blessed:

Mississauga to Downtown Toronto in 20 mins

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
We don’t have to deal with that Johnson and Johnson garbage :wow:

Johnson and Johnson isn't shipping until either later this month, with the majority of their batch coming in Sept. Novavax supposed to be approved in May, but who knows when that will be shipped

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Something's up with York Region btw.

My mom said her company said they're gonna book appointments for their warehouses and then York Region just posted this :patrice:

https://www.york.ca/wps/portal/york...1MqD5-1t8tgdkRYgX/dz/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/

Without additional vaccine, we will not expand fully to protect the remaining eight of 13 provincially identified “hot spot” areas, including residents and essential workers such as those working in manufacturing plants and educators.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
lockdown :heh:

everyone is out..nikka its 20 degrees+ today and warm...felt like a regular spring Friday..

gym owner is paying the daily fine, he said if he pays for every single day he still is in a better financial spot than closing

business as usual, got my lift in as I always do :heh:

NO ONE CARES..

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
and I know for a fact York Region School Board gonna tell the kids to do online learning after the March break.

They ain't slick, if thats the case, throw the school issued laptop in the trash...im telling my son his summer vacation just started extra early.