The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
View attachment 30561

only 34, has two young kids
This thing is no joke brehs no joke at all
Definitely will be praying for your Grandma and your Friend.

Yeah it's not a joke, I've already known 7 people gone to covid 19. Already posted earlier that in March, my mother's friend, sister, brother and mother of the friend passed away. Four people just like that and my mother didn't know her friend passed until two weeks later.

If you know any older folks that can get vaccinated, please inform them to schedule an online appointment at: How to book a COVID-19 vaccine appointment

If they can't book, book for them and tell them to remain isolated as much as they can at least until they receive their first dose.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People want to go to landlords houses and the mayors house demanding free accommodation. But are chill when it comes to life and death and how these retards have put so many lives at risk with their bungling of the vaccine rollout along with the general COVID response. Wtf are people on?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
So when do these mass vaccinations happen?

Still no word after today's presser with Ford and his lackies. 18-49 in hotspots supposed to line up whenever these mysterious pop up clinics appear, and you can't book appointments either. fukking government treating this like a Supreme pop up store. They won't tell you when it happens, where it happens or how to get it :francis:
Key is to vaccinate like crazy

And they won't, not enough supply and this vaccine rollout continues to be ass

hazardous

All Star
Daps
It's Phizer or Moderna at any local public health unit or mass vaccination clinic. AstraZeneca is only available at pharmacies for those who are 55+.
For those who are 55+ do they have to take AstraZeneca only