The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
fukk man :snoop: at least some spots had a little saving grace to do a bit of shyt. Toronto has been in lockdown since gotdamn November shyt is starting to look like a ghost city in some parts.

Imagine owning a salon in Toronto it’s been since November now you were getting ready to open up next week now good luck

the only place in the world that still talks about lockdowns

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Ford is destroying Ontario
Another lockdown more businesses destroyed imagine opening up just a few weeks ago and now have to go back under

this buffoon there will be no small businesses left when he’s done

"B-b-b-but folks folks folks, I support the little guy and small business!"

This idiot keeps making the same damn mistakes. Just shut down internaitonal travel like the maritimes and close schools already :scust:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy. Supposedly a first world country, only 40 beds in the nation's capital :russ:
if a real natural disaster happens...were fukked tbh

look at the country ahead of us in % of vaccinated

NA0331-vaccine-rollout_Web.png

:mjlol:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not from Canada but y’all barbershops been closed since last year? :wtf:

Certain spots. Like the city of Toronto salons been closed since November. I have to go to Durham region which is east of the city and in the outskirts to get a haircut since barbers are open in that region. I know Ford is a fukking idiot opening some regions while others in close proximity are still closed.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Certain spots. Like the city of Toronto salons been closed since November. I have to go to Durham region which is east of the city and in the outskirts to get a haircut since barbers are open in that region. I know Ford is a fukking idiot opening some regions while others in close proximity are still closed.
That’s crazy. We had that issue in New York during the lockdown. No barbershops could open but you could pack hundreds of people into Target or Wal-Mart or some other big box store. Kills small businesses.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not from Canada but y’all barbershops been closed since last year? :wtf:

My barbershop been closed for a year :francis:
Luckily my barber the homie and he just been pullin up to my crib to give me my cuts so I haven’t missed one :blessed:
I know it’s some brothers going months without a cut :damn:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
This time the gym owner at the spot i work out at said he will keep his gym open lockdown or not

these fukkers are not ready for the backlash.

fukk THEM..KEEP BUSINESSES OPEN.