Neptune
Getting sick and tired of people man

Smart-Select-20210330-101943-Twitter.jpg

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went to Niagara falls to pick someone up at the border it’s dead brehs I’ve never seen it so dead
I needed to get out the city and went to niagara for the weekend, me and my people were literally the only ones in ihop felt bad and left server a big tip..it was crazy seeing boarded up shops and no body even on the main street

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I needed to get out the city and went to niagara for the weekend, me and my people were literally the only ones in ihop felt bad and left server a big tip..it was crazy seeing boarded up shops and no body even on the main street

Clifton hill dead
Down by the falls I didn’t even see one person I was able to stop my car and get out .
Border towns :picard:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
sounds awesome. i'm bout to trip out there now and live out my last man on earth shyt.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No to anymore lockdowns
this.

i literally got friends begging to not lose their livelihoods. i'm not a business owner and I'm stressed. to watch people build a life and it get taken away just like that. like how you supposed to look forward to post pandemic when you lose your house and business

:francis:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It sucks, but it'll probably happen. ICUs are completely full. Should NOT have half-assed reopening schools, but here we are again:martin:

ottawa only has like 40 something beds and its almost full with 34
big ass hospital with little capacity smh

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this.

i literally got friends begging to not lose their livelihoods. i'm not a business owner and I'm stressed. to watch people build a life and it get taken away just like that. like how you supposed to look forward to post pandemic when you lose your house and business

:francis:

Ford is destroying Ontario
Another lockdown more businesses destroyed imagine opening up just a few weeks ago and now have to go back under

this buffoon there will be no small businesses left when he’s done