The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was on a call yesterday and the lady interrupted the meeting for 5 minutes to take a call from the people making sure she was quarantining. She just got back from vacation somewhere. We have to stop pretending this shyt is the same for all of us. Some people aren't getting impacted by this at all. Some, like me, are inconvenienced at most. And some people are getting their lives ruined.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was on a call yesterday and the lady interrupted the meeting for 5 minutes to take a call from the people making sure she was quarantining. She just got back from vacation somewhere. We have to stop pretending this shyt is the same for all of us. Some people aren't getting impacted by this at all. Some, like me, are inconvenienced at most. And some people are getting their lives ruined.

I went downtown to work yesterday and it was sad walking along yonge how many places have a for lease sign. I went to burger king for lunch usually the one across eatons centre would be packed and back in the day i'd have to wait a good 10-15min to order.

I was the only one in the store beside a homeless person, went to eatons centre after work on a thursday at 4pm and it was as empty as a expos game in the early 2000s. Just wait till that wage subsidy (cews) is gone its going to get real ugly