The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why didn’t you move to Atlanta?
I visit atl all the time because i habe friends there but i like multicultural places..atlanta is black white and a few mexicans... prices are cheap yea but much of my friends who move to atlanta from florida end up moving back to south fl within a few years...

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chicago very similar downtown even has a lake shore dr like toronto..weather is similar and outside the city is huge suburban areas

I agree. Very similar but Chicago I see so many homeless black people and the violence is holding it back. The downtown is awesome though and even better than Toronto.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. Very similar but Chicago I see so many homeless black people and the violence is holding it back. The downtown is awesome though and even better than Toronto.
This is reality of America on how the american system is and the beast it creates...thats why i prefer toronto over american cities tbh...there is hate here and its much more hidden but the hate in America is on a totally different level

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't the craziest idea. Rent is pretty high in Thunder Bay in comparison to house prices. Only issue would be property management costs. If you could get a 4 plex it could make sense.

Crazy as in good? lol. You know much about Thunder Bay? All I know is if you check their news at least once a week Toronto guys are being arrested up their for drugs. Like its a shyt show.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

What are we comparing though? culture? the economy? size?

Chicago is similar to Toronto in terms of weather, that's about it to me.