The Official TNA Discussion Thread

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ladies at the Knockouts Knockdown Taping - Cherry Bomb, Allysin Kay, Veda Scott, Blue Pants, Shelly Martinez, Barbi Hayden, Jayme Jameson, Deonna Purazzo,

CdxJFINXIAAGsqC.jpg:large

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
– Cage Match: Jeff Hardy defeated Eric Young.

– Matt Hardy cut an in-ring promo segment called “The Final Word.” He talked about Drew Galloway and how he would get his revenge on Galloway by beating him for the TNA Title. Tyrus, who was in the ring, said that he still has a title shot, and he could a title match at any time.

– No DQ Match: Lashley defeated The Pope.

– Ethan Carter III challenges Mike Bennett to a match.

– Trevor Lee and Shane Helms cut a promo on Eddie Edwards. This leads to Edwards walking down and being jumped by The Decay. Beer Money ran down to the ring to make the save.

– TNA Knockouts Championship Match: Jade defeated Madison Rayne and Gail Kim © to become the new champion.

– TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match: Drew Galloway defeated Matt Hardy to retain.

– Tag TeamMatch: Robbie E and Jessie Godderz defeated Tom La Ruffa and Pierre Marceau.

– Singles Match: James Storm defeated Bram.

– Singles Match: Bobby Roode defeated Pepper Parks.

– Singles Match: Trevor Lee defeated Eddie Edwards.

– Singles Match: Chris Melendez defeated Beauregarde.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Ladies at the Knockouts Knockdown Taping - Cherry Bomb, Allysin Kay, Veda Scott, Blue Pants, Shelly Martinez, Barbi Hayden, Jayme Jameson, Deonna Purazzo,

Deonna Purazzo has been on NXT a few times surprised they have actually sign her yet.
Blue Pants needs to come back to NXT
Didn't even no Shelly Martinez still wrestled she had beef with Batista way back when

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Deonna Purazzo has been on NXT a few times surprised they have actually sign her yet.
Blue Pants needs to come back to NXT
Didn't even no Shelly Martinez still wrestled she had beef with Batista way back when

Shelly stated that her and Batista since buried the hatchet and are cool.
How did Jayme Jameson's NXT try-out go?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
What did Sasha and Becky do this week or was it just a Lana week on all shows?

Sasha, Becky, and Charlotte had an in ring promo segment on Smackdown. I put the video link in the Smackdown thread.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

I thought Veda was ROH exclusive?
TNA needs to try and lock a couple of these chicks down to boost that anemic KO roster.
There is an already existing feud for Cherry Bomb against Rosemary if they wanted to do it.

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From what I understand, Veda isn't locked into an ROH contract. Some people are saying she might have some heat for working that TNA show (removed ROH mentions from her profile), but that's just mark talk at the moment.

They should sign Cherry and Allysin. At least one of them would give the division a much needed boost.

Deonna is really solid. Blue Pants comes with her own following. Haven't really seen Barbi or Jayme. Shelly is wack.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Veda would be good because she has personality which is not something that the KO division is chock full of.
I have been wanting them to sign Cherry Bomb for a while now.
And I would sign Blue Pants just because she already has a bit of a following.

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
word is that Corgan hooked Spud up with this for his heel run

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Veda would be good because she has personality which is not something that the KO division is chock full of.
I have been wanting them to sign Cherry Bomb for a while now.
And I would sign Blue Pants just because she already has a bit of a following.
Blue Pants is average in the ring though.