The Official TNA Discussion Thread

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every time I see this thread bumped, I cross my fingers for promising new talent.

then it's one of the knockouts getting the shyt beat out of her in the indies.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yo, the backstage segments between Jesse, E. LI. DRAKE. and "Odarg" were the legit funniest shyt I've seen on TV all week. Jesse was straight :russ:at the fukkery. Worth watching just for that.

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's trying.

Needs a smoother transition and a better landing. And hopefully she's planning for it to not be off the top rope every time.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Former WWE Tough Enoughcontestant Gabi Castrovinci, now known as TNA Knockout Raquel, reportedly has “major heat” backstage after a locker room incident in Knockouts’ locker room, according to Daily Wrestling News.

The incident saw Castrovinci act “disrespectful to others at a recent Impact Wrestling tapings,” per the report. As a result of her actions, she was thrown out of the Knockouts’ locker room.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Former WWE Tough Enoughcontestant Gabi Castrovinci, now known as TNA Knockout Raquel, reportedly has “major heat” backstage after a locker room incident in Knockouts’ locker room, according to Daily Wrestling News.

The incident saw Castrovinci act “disrespectful to others at a recent Impact Wrestling tapings,” per the report. As a result of her actions, she was thrown out of the Knockouts’ locker room.
Now I am not saying this report isn't true but it does seem vague enough to be one of those cases where her past behavior on Tough Enough coupled with her beat down by them two slags recently as well as the whole Kong putting paws on Reby stuff equals out to a rumor site just creating something out of whole cloth on a slow news week.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Speaking of Raquel...here is a match of hers from some indy:

Why anyone in their right mind would give these two broads 16 minutes to wrestle is a mystery.
Raquel is green as fukk (there is one point around the 11:50 mark where she does a spinning kick that totally misses her opponent) but dat ass is barely being contained in them tiny shorts she is wearing.