Wmn0nPx.png

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Cherry Bomb :ehh::shaq:

Veda Scott isn't that great in the ring but she would be a great personality for the KO division kind of like Maria.

Not sure about the other people though.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
I actually like their signings. I wished they could of kept TV ready together from CZW and signed Black Jeez/ Rashad Camron to go along with cherry and pepper parks that could of been a quick boost to their tag division.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I actually like their signings. I wished they could of kept TV ready together from CZW and signed Black Jeez/ Rashad Camron to go along with cherry and pepper parks that could of been a quick boost to their tag division.
Im still kinda bummed they didnt think to bring in Jeez for BDC when they had all of them. Jeez + Kenny King + a mic would have been gold.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The 5 new wrestlers signed by TNA still have not been officially released so the rumors are still out there of just who has been signed.
You can add Shimmer and Shine mainstay Allysin Kay to the list now too:

2w7UvaX.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Also a story is going around that TNA Management (read John Gaburick) is aggressively trying to bring in former WWE Divas Melina and Kelly Kelly (Barbie Blank)
QiH9lnX.jpg

If this is true then this company is doomed because who honestly gives a damn about either of these chicks in 2016?
At least with Melina it could conceivably lead to maybe, possibly getting Johnny Metro to sign but Kelly Kelly makes zero sense.

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it's safe to say the Frenchies are two of the signings.

Allysin seems like a good bet just based on hint-like tweets from Helms, Jade, Gail Kim.

Corgan brought in this Bruiser ripoff...not sure if it was a one-off or a signing.