The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Global Force Wrestling will officially announce the return of the Super X Cup as part of tonight's Impact taping, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

Former Ring of Honor star ACH is backstage and will be part of the tournament.

Texas talent Sammy Guevara, who recently worked for EVOLVE is also in the tournament as well, as are Pro Wrestling NOAH's Taiji Ishimori and AAA's Drago.

Also of note is that Octagoncito is backstage at the taping

:ohhh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
You aren't serious? When they had him go over lashley and for it to not be a fluke or stroke of luck it was silly. His Mic work and stage presence following his win only proved how inadequate he was as the guy. X division or nothing at all dude sucks:camby:
Having Eddie and Davey in the X-Division would be a bad call because they'd constantly be in matches with one another so soon after their feud ended.
And I am not saying Eddie should win the world title and he could be tossed into the Grand Champion mix. Hell let him find a new tag partner for all I care. I just think he and Davey need to be kept apart for the foreseeable future.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Having Eddie and Davey in the X-Division would be a bad call because they'd constantly be in matches with one another so soon after their feud ended.
And I am not saying Eddie should win the world title and he could be tossed into the Grand Champion mix. Hell let him find a new tag partner for all I care. I just think he and Davey need to be kept apart for the foreseeable future.
that I agree with, I never thought I would see a feud/chemistry between ex tag team partners worse than the 2 James storm had but this tops it. Other than angelina's eye fuks to the camera and the scene where she and Davey had them both in holds reaching out to each other in agony it's been a colossal waste of time. Kind of wish they could bury the hatchet and face LAX.

Ps As a single rassler I thought Davey was going to be in that dynamite kid/benoit mold but he's been booked horribly to such an extent I don't see a bright future for him:francis:.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
that I agree with, I never thought I would see a feud/chemistry between ex tag team partners worse than the 2 James storm had but this tops it. Other than angelina's eye fuks to the camera and the scene where she and Davey had them both in holds reaching out to each other in agony it's been a colossal waste of time. Kind of wish they could bury the hatchet and face LAX. Kind of thought Davey had some dynamite kid/benoit thing emerging but he's either not the guy or they've botched his character
Angelina was definitely the MVP of this feud.
I still think Davey has potential but I don't think it can be explored as long as he is still entangled with Edwards.

JohnB

Pro
Daps
They brought in ACH & Sammy Gavara and also brought back the X Cup. Looks like Alberto joined LAX as well.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
They brought in ACH & Sammy Gavara and also brought back the X Cup. Looks like Alberto joined LAX as well.
This only confirms that Jarrett is basically phasing everyone who was part of the previous regime out. The matches between Sienna and Rosemary and Alberto and Lashley at Slammaversary only confirmed it.