The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
^To be fair this was the worst episode I have seen since I started watching again 2.5 months ago.

Just a shytty episode, you have the TNA montage at the start, letters still all over the belts, the GFW insignia on the impact logo and all the talent refer to everything as impact wrestling, what a mindfield. Nothing of note but the end, LAX look like date rape rapists there. Could easily see Aberto say you guys falsified all this :russ:
there's elements of Allie the WWE could/should "borrow" and use with Bayley. Super sympathetic character with her expressions and especially her eyes
I don't get how the character works with fans at all, the talent looks too long in the tooth to pull off meek/naive/child like exuberance

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Grado :hhh:

These GFW belts having this Nickelodeon green sucks
tumblr_osqbelAiL61u1ljrzo2_540.gif

tumblr_osqbelAiL61u1ljrzo1_540.gif

tumblr_osqa9ylTSc1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

tumblr_osl93dD0gC1qlhou3o1_1280.png

tumblr_osq9xbpX5e1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

tumblr_osqqkxOAP41s05wxzo1_400.gif

tumblr_osq9pxpocw1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Braxton Sutter looks like an 03 Basham Brother

Desmond Xavier looks like Lloyd Banks and Brian Pumper's younger brother :pachaha:him and Idris had a pretty good match though.

Rebel is fine, but sometimes her cheeks look great, and other times her cheeks look like they're made out of playdough

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Big difference is Allie is extremely cute and can play that up well. Bayley is the awkward super nerd which at some is tiresome.

Bayley still somehow has the "I feel sorry for her when she gets her ass kicked" aura. They just need the fearful elements Allie showed pretty much the entire time Maria was bullying her.

"Extremely cute" is subjective since we all like what we like.

however

Allie is special because of her body language and facial expressions IMO so like I mentioned there's elements of Allie that they could borrow for Bayley.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bayley still somehow has the "I feel sorry for her when she gets her ass kicked" aura. They just need the fearful elements Allie showed pretty much the entire time Maria was bullying her.

"Extremely cute" is subjective since we all like what we like.

however

Allie is special because of her body language and facial expressions IMO so like I mentioned there's elements of Allie that they could borrow for Bayley.
I didn't even mean cute in the attractive sense. She has the demeanor and behavior that makes you care about her. Her movements and facial expressions go very far in creating a sympathetic character. Bayley hasn't shown anything of that nature since the Sasha NXT feud 2 years ago. Even then how much of that was Sasha being the heavy handed heel carrying that feud?

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I didn't even mean cute in the attractive sense. She has the demeanor and behavior that makes you care about her. Her movements and facial expressions go very far in creating a sympathetic character. Bayley hasn't shown anything of that nature since the Sasha NXT feud 2 years ago. Even then how much of that was Sasha being the heavy handed heel carrying that feud?

Bayley on the stone cold podcast flat out said she has to now go thru multiple channels to get basic things approved as opposed to NXT where she could just ask hunter. She's very aware how stale her character is at the moment if you haven't check out that ep of Austin's podcast.

She's definitely a quirky nerd but she's aware of her quirks and it makes her likeable

Apex

Banned
Daps
Coming off the heels of a widely applauded Slammiversary XV PPV, this week’s edition of GFW Impact, which featured a PPV main event rematch and PPV fallout, averaged 345,000 viewers. This is up from last week’s 268,000 viewership average, and is also the best viewership number the show has taken in so far in 2017.