The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Apex

Banned
Daps
A lot of people are saying this was very good and the best TNA PPV ever. Good to see Don West and Borash on commentary.

I still believe in this company.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Damn youre right.... that was confusing:dwillhuh:.... cuz the week starts on a Sunday.:gladbron:

Correction..... put on a better match than most cats the second and third nights of every week:youngsabo:

Martha

Oh of course. Your obligatory forced WWE diss that has nothing to do with the topic. :mjlol: We get it. You don't like WWE.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Oh of course. Your obligatory forced WWE diss that has nothing to do with the topic. :mjlol: We get it. You don't like WWE.

I never said I didnt like WWE:hubie:

I actually think they are doing a great job with Joe vs Brock and I commend them on that:dwillhuh:

Find a quote where I said that specifically... those words :sas2:

Martha

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
I missed the first hour but it really was a dope show. I really enjoyed Robert Flores on commentary he actually called the match and sold the storylines and characters. GFW/Impact really should find away to keep him around even of it's for a couple of shows a year.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This PPV was really good. There wasn't really a bad match the entire night.

Was great having Don West back at the announce booth. Dude's enthusiasm is infectious.

The Tag match got a little unwieldy at a couple of points but overall it was good.

DeAngelo WIlliams looked pretty damn good for a guy who has been training for such a short amount of time. He really does have a future career in pro wrestling.

The EC3/Storm match was good but I wasn't a fan of the ending.

Borash/Park vs Josh/Steiner was way more entertaining than it had any right to be. It was one of the most fun comedy matches I have ever seen and it also could be used as "Exhibity A" in any case against Matt Hardy to prove that Jeremy Borash was responsible for 90% of the Broken Universe stuff.
Adding in Shark Boy and James Mitchell were great touches too. And Scott Steiner needs to become a full time heel manager because he isn't in any shape to be wrestling full-time anymore but he is still a funny ass motherfukker.

Eddie & Alicia Edwards vs Davey & Angelina was a good match. Both of those broads put in work and should both be moved into the Knockouts division. And while I have been enjoying the Eddie/Davey feud this was a good way to culminate it. Now they can move Eddie into the world title or Grand title pictures and Davey can finally get a stint as X-Division champ.

Sonjay Dutt/Low Ki was a cool match that felt more like an old school X-division match than most X-division matches have felt like over the last few years. Also having Low Ki's necktie be used against him to cost him the match was smart and that moonsault double foot stomp Sonjay hit was cool as hell.

Rosemary's entrance with all the creepy crawly demon bytches was cool.:demonic:
Sienna is thick as hell.:shaq:
Gail Kim was looking tasty.:takedat:
Oh yeah the Rosemary/Sienna match was OK too. Nicely booked with the way they used Rosemary's mist against her.

Lashley vs Alberto was probably the match I liked least on the whole card but even that was still a decent match.

Apex

Banned
Daps
Dave said Deangelo can be the greatest wrestler ever:ohhh:

Dave: "I was just amazed at how well he'd float. Even, like, Matt Riddle, as great as he was right away, or Akiyama, or somebody like that, he was as smooth as they were, but he can do all kinds of athletic stuff that, at a level that even those guys couldn't do. Even like, Kurt a year in? Yeah, you know, was probably close to this. But I saw Kurt in Memphis, and he wasn't as good as this guy. And it's Kurt Angle. Maybe Owen Hart? Maybe Owen Hart, I can say that. But, that's almost an unfair comparison because Owen Hart was practicing this stuff from the age of twelve probably, because he had a ring. This guy, it's unbelievable how good he was."