The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Chick from Tough Enough got fukked up working at an Indy Show

We got word from several sources that there was an incident at the WXW event in Miami, Florida over the weekend. Gabi Castrovinci (former Tough Enough contestant and current TNA Knockout Raquel) wrestled local workers Raquel and Regina in a triple threat match to determine the number 1 contender for the WXW Women’s Championship

According to sources, Raquel and Regina worked very stiff with Castrovinci to the point where Castrovinci sustained a minor fracture in her jaw and she was required to get her tooth replaced. We hear stories like this all of the time and usually, workers will be stiff on people that are new to the business but, based on the photos below, it looks like things went a little bit too far.

We have reached out to WXW owner/promoter Afa Anoa’i for comment on this story and we will update this post if we get a statement. Castrovinci has not commented on the incident but she wrote this on Instagram: “I’m fearless, I don’t complain. Even when horrible things happen to me, I go on.”

gabi1.jpg-large.jpg

gabi2.jpg-large.jpg

gabi3-576x1024.jpg

gabi4.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That's not cool.

These are the 2 chicks that roughed her up:

REGINA
pYTy0yz.png

RAQUEL
UWoIH0q.png

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
yea that's fukked up. ain't no place in the wrestling business for shyt like that. disgusting. :scust:
Whenever I hear stories about people intentionally stiffing each other, it's disgusting. I know a lot of old school carnies won't agree, but that is fukked up. You're supposed to be able to go in there and trust someone with your body. You already know you're going to take a beating doing the "fake" stuff, you shouldn't have to worry about someone purposely causing you harm. People like that need to be blackballed. This isn't the territory era anymore when shyt like that can be encouraged and excused. People need to have some decency. Pro wrestling is supposed to be entertainment. Don't bring your bullshyt unprofessional agenda into the ring in front of the crowd.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Hopefully Regina and Raquel go to NXT and face Kana. Since they'll be new Kana should have full authority to stiff them:yeshrug: