The Official TNA Discussion Thread

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
What's the point of keeping the GFW titles?

:yeshrug:

If their merging into TNA they should have just dropped the belts. Ain't like anybody gives a shyt about those titles anyway. Now I don't know how important those belts are compared to the TNA belts, like is the GFW World title more important than the TNA Grand title?

But then again I still don't know if Karen or Prichard are more in charge on TV :heh:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:yeshrug:

If their merging into TNA they should have just dropped the belts. Ain't like anybody gives a shyt about those titles anyway. Now I don't know how important those belts are compared to the TNA belts, like is the GFW World title more important than the TNA Grand title?

But then again I still don't know if Karen or Prichard are more in charge on TV :heh:

And we still don't know how Josh just magically appeared on TV again.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

@mrken12 :shaq2:

HR? :deadmanny: The fukk are they doing? This storyline isn't helping anyone.

@Apex
full

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Matt Sydal aka Evan Bourne Wrestles at Impact TV Taping

PkLeibF.jpg

Impact Wrestling is clearly beefing up the X Division and it continued tonight at their TV taping with the return of Matt Sydal aka former WWE wrestler Evan Bourne.

According to those in attendance, Sydal wrestled Trevor Lee and won the match with his signature Shooting Star Press. His last stint for the company was in 2005.

In case you missed it, Lee lost the X Division title on Thursday to another returning wrestler — Low Ki. Sonjay Dutt also came back and independent wrestler Desmond Xavier debuted.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
TNA spoilers: NFL guests, GFW title match

Filmed Thursday, April 20:

- Mahabali Shera def. Jon Bolen; after the match, KM attacks Shera (taped for their online/international show Xplosion)

- Jeremy Borash announces someone is debuting on Friday who hasn’t been seen in the company since Victory Road 2005 (since we’re already in a spoiler post, I’ll tell you rumor has it JB meant 2004 and the returning wrestler is Matt Sydal, aka Evan Bourne - we’ll let you know tonight or tomorrow)

- Promo time with Ethan Carter III. He says he carried this company on his back for three years, and when Bruce Prichard told him to look in the mirror - he saw a demi-god. EC3 vows to not be pushed aside by anyone being brought into the company by new management, and tells the fans to kiss his ass. He vows to become World champ again at Slammiversary.

- James Storm joins Carter in the ring, and lets him know he doesn’t blame him for attacking him during his title match with Lashley, because he knows Ethan is jealous. Storm talks about having been with Impact since day one, and losing his spot because he gave new guys a chance. The Cowboy wants a fight, commenting that EC3’s family isn’t there to protect him any more. Carter refuses, but of course they end up brawling. When a low blow helps him get the better of Storm, EC3 tells him and the crowd, “I am a Carter… and this company needs me!” on his way out.

- Christina Von Eerie def. Ava Storie to retain Global Force Wrestling (GFW) Women’s Championship. Live reports indicate Storie may have been legit injured in the match. Trainers checked on her for a while before helping her to the back.

- Moose faced Davey Richards for the Grand Championship, but the result wasn’t clear. It went to the judges after Davey looked to get the best of at least two of the three rounds, but Eddie Edwards ran in to go after Richards and Moose brought out his NFL friends - Cleveland Browns’ All-Pro tight end Gary Barnidge and former Carolina Panthers/Pittsburgh Steelers’ running back DeAngelo Williams - to rough up Davey.

- Comedy bit with Swoggle and Spud which ended with Spud pants-ing the former WWE Cruiserweight champ.

- Kongo Kong def. unnamed enhancement guy in a squash

- Veterans of War def. Fallah Bahh & Mario Bokara. New team VoW is former TNA big man Crimson going by his real surname Mayweather and Jax Dane, going by “Wilcox”.

- Return of Spud and Swoggle, this time with the little person beating the Brit with a stick.

- LAX def. Decay in a street fight; this may have been the end of Decay, as Crazzy Steve Tweeted a thanks to Impact after the taping

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Matt Sydal aka Evan Bourne Wrestles at Impact TV Taping

PkLeibF.jpg

Impact Wrestling is clearly beefing up the X Division and it continued tonight at their TV taping with the return of Matt Sydal aka former WWE wrestler Evan Bourne.

According to those in attendance, Sydal wrestled Trevor Lee and won the match with his signature Shooting Star Press. His last stint for the company was in 2005.

In case you missed it, Lee lost the X Division title on Thursday to another returning wrestler — Low Ki. Sonjay Dutt also came back and independent wrestler Desmond Xavier debuted.

He just showed back up in ROH a few weeks ago so I guess he's choosing TNA over them unless he somehow got a Cody deal