The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Show Is a mess :francis:

I've been trying every week to give it a chance but it's just a bad show right now. They better hold on to Lashley for dear life and keep giving him however much he's asking for, he's literally their only valuable commodity.

And no homo, but Chris Master's body just looks weird now :picard:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Nice one the show was a sleeper shyt fest.

The problem is that a lot of the women were inexperienced or weren't very good to begin with. For example, Brandi Lauren/Kayci Quinn literally just started last year and Leva Bates has always been below average. Signing Santana Garrett and Rachel Ellering would be smart moves. Another problem is that there aren't too many high level female workers in IW. Add in too much interference and bad comedic segments and you get this mess of a show. :francis:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
The problem is that a lot of the women were inexperienced or weren't very good to begin with. For example, Brandi Lauren/Kayci Quinn literally just started last year and Leva Bates has always been below average. Signing Santana Garrett and Rachel Ellering would be smart moves. Another problem is that there aren't too many high level female workers in IW. Add in too much interference and bad comedic segments and you get this mess of a show. :francis:
Damn what a shame.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Never heard of Kongo Kong til last year. Would probably have been a better signing if he was like 31 or 27 instead of 37. He first started wrestling in 1998, so I'm very surprised I didn't hear abut him before, especially since based on reading up on him, he's basically been using the same gimmick the entire time minus the facepaint.
tumblr_nprzbazCkP1sj4xr4o1_500.gif

tumblr_nz8fizyqi61sj4xr4o1_400.gif

tumblr_nztthflVx61sj4xr4o1_500.gif

tumblr_nzttnmVsJx1sj4xr4o1_500.gif

tumblr_nzttvis4PV1sj4xr4o3_500.gif

tumblr_nz8fdniSYd1sj4xr4o1_500.gif

tumblr_nzsba6CIhe1sj4xr4o1_500.gif

JohnB

Pro
Daps
They are starting to finally have a decent Knockouts Division again. I wonder if Dutch is booking the women again. They should sign Santana Garrett to a long contract, she has improved a lot since she left the last time.

Laurel was looking right here :ohhh:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Been away from the coli for a few months :blessed:

But what happened to our roster :why:

@Jello Biafra @DaylitoJames @mrken12 can I get a summary :gucci:
I watch this somewhat everyweek and I must admit I'm confused about most things as well... the best summary I can give you is:

*Anthem Sports now runs IMPACT WRESTLING.... Dixie don't run shyt anymore.... and The Jarretts are back again
*Anthem fukked over alot of the talents' contracts so guys like The Hardys, Maria and Matt Bennett and Drew Galloway left and sign back to the WWE
*A bunch of other random familiar faces are in TNA now like Alberto Del Rio, Bruce Prichards, LAX, Dutch Mantel and etc and they all want Impact to be "great again"
*Josh Matthews is basically "Heel Michael Cole from 2009" and is just as annoying

In summary.... Bobby Lashley is the only thing that is worth watching Impact Wrestling weekly and even then it's not enough to pull in the numbers like the TSC brehs once gave the show.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Impact Wrestling is interested in Matt Sydal and Flip Gordon as potential X Division wrestlers; there was talk of bringing in Mascarita Sagrada (Torito in WWE) and reprise his feud from WWE with Swoggle. The company attempted to bring in Lio Rush, but it didn’t work out. WWE is reportedly interested in Rush for the NXT brand.​

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They
I watch this somewhat everyweek and I must admit I'm confused about most things as well... the best summary I can give you is:

*Anthem Sports now runs IMPACT WRESTLING.... Dixie don't run shyt anymore.... and The Jarretts are back again
*Anthem fukked over alot of the talents' contracts so guys like The Hardys, Maria and Matt Bennett and Drew Galloway left and sign back to the WWE
*A bunch of other random familiar faces are in TNA now like Alberto Del Rio, Bruce Prichards, LAX, Dutch Mantel and etc and they all want Impact to be "great again"
*Josh Matthews is basically "Heel Michael Cole from 2009" and is just as annoying

In summary.... Bobby Lashley is the only thing that is worth watching Impact Wrestling weekly and even then it's not enough to pull in the numbers like the TSC brehs once gave the show.
Was going to start making the thread but I cant subject the rest of TSC to this :mjlol:

LAX with no Hernandez :hhh:

Homicide looking like Aggravated Assault :hhh:

Bram in yet another tag team going nowhere :hhh::hhh:

there was talk of bringing in Mascarita Sagrada (Torito in WWE) and reprise his feud from WWE with Swoggle.
:hhh::hhh::hhh:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Bringing in Mascarita Dorada (:mjlol: at Dave not even being bothered to wikipedia the right guy) to reprise a feud with Swoggle :huhldup:

I still don't know who the person in charge is on TV between Karen or Prichard or whoever else :wtf: