ChemicalBk

Super !
Daps
Reppin
Brooklynnn!!!
Losing out on Will Ospreay is gonna hurt

Aj & Bullet Club woulda instantly shot life into the tag & ME scene in TNA

And with ANgle also leaving

EC3, Hardys, Roode & Lashley are the only legit guys.. theres not even good young free agents available to spend on they might need to bring back RVD & maybe Daniels for a few months in that Jericho role.

Bucks & MCMG under contract

I would go hard at Morrison, Pentagon, & Brian Cage from LU but they prolly have them under contract also :/

You think they could bring back Sanada he had the look TNA just wasnt pushing X-division guys then

There maybe too much promotions and not enough talent after the raid ROH roster is bland as shyt aside from Lethal and ACH.

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like there's really no shortage of talented guys (and girls) out there. Indy scene is booming even more now because there's way more places for these wrestlers to eventually land. Every other week, there's video of some guy tearing it up in a high school gym somewhere. Losing out on AJ and Bullet Club definitely sucks, but I think TNA's primary focus has to be making the best use of the talent they have under contract.

One of the takeaways from the UK Tour is that Al Snow is actually running a TNA supported wrestling school over there. Hopefully that means that some of their green talent will have a chance to travel and work on their craft in between tapings.

ChemicalBk

Super !
Daps
Reppin
Brooklynnn!!!
^Honestly watching Reby now > a kong who cant wrestle

But its crazy how the very things that made TNA stand out everyone is doing better

X-division + womens classics

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
^Honestly watching Reby now > a kong who cant wrestle

But its crazy how the very things that made TNA stand out everyone is doing better

X-division + womens classics
They need an influx of new talent and someone in charge of the division who can get it back to something close to its heyday.
The focus should be on signing women who can actually go and not a roster of hot chicks who can barely run the ropes.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Could this be an opportunity for Dixie to bring Rey in for a year or so to give the X-Division a boost?
Would that be a good idea?
Would Rey even be interested?

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Jade got some new hair...could TNA be ready to let her step up as the leader of The Dollhouse? Now that Kong is gone, Jade is the best option since she is the best worker of that whole crew.

Plus it looks like Big Money Matt's dedication to kayfabe is rubbing off on Jade: