The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
no one in Impact will kick out it. Maybe Hangman or someone else built up in a long feud in AEW. I think Swann is going to lose. Omega is going to hold the title until the next Impact PPV and drop it when whoever is his next feud interferes and cost him the title. I just hope it’s not Eddie Edwards lol

yea, i already said swann is going to lose.

but i think hes gonna be the one to kick out of the one-winged angel in exchange.

i mean, omega will prolly hit swann with it a 2nd time, and still put him down with the finisher. but i think swann is gonna kick out of the first one.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

but i think hes gonna be the one to kick out of the one-winged angel in exchange.

i mean, omega will prolly hit swann with it a 2nd time, and still put him down with the finisher. but i think swann is gonna kick out of the first one.

Lol Swann can’t even get on Dynamite. He ain’t kicking out of the OWA.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

No fukking way anyone from impact is gonna be the first to kick out of that. My money would be on either Hangman Page or potentially Ibushi if somehow that match is made.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No fukking way anyone from impact is gonna be the first to kick out of that. My money would be on either Hangman Page or potentially Ibushi if somehow that match is made.

has to be Hangman. Tony Khan would be an complete idiot to let someone from another company kick out of “the most protected finisher in the business”

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Japan is really the only "door" that hasn't really been kicked open by OMega.

He's got a belt from Mexico; he's about to win a belt from another US promotion...a Japanese company's belt has to be on the to do list pretty soon.
And he and Don have been hinting at Ibushi for months. Now they are outright referencing it, stirring the pot, lying about "nobody" kicking out of the one winged angel.

I am in the firm belief we are heading towards this match again. Might not even happen until August 2022 - the ten year anniversary.