The Official TNA Discussion Thread

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Swann is straight wack juice. He’s a horrible promo, has no presence really. He’s a great wrestler but shouldn’t be heavyweight champion anywhere. X-division status. The rival champion does a promo in the ring and he doesn’t interrupt. Nope. He just does a backstage promo. Impact just keeping bending over for AEW. No one shows up on dynamite outside of the good brothers. Swann should be on there at least once to confront Kenny. Impact should close the forbidden door before their championship goes vacant when Kenny forfeits the title soon. At least Moose isnt getting punked out this bad

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Swann is straight wack juice. He’s a horrible promo, has no presence really. He’s a great wrestler but shouldn’t be heavyweight champion anywhere. X-division status. The rival champion does a promo in the ring and he doesn’t interrupt. Nope. He just does a backstage promo. Impact just keeping bending over for AEW. No one shows up on dynamite outside of the good brothers. Swann should be on there at least once to confront Kenny. Impact should close the forbidden door before their championship goes vacant when Kenny forfeits the title soon. At least Moose isnt getting punked out this bad
I agree with you on how absent Swann seems from the build for what should be the biggest match of his life.

He should be confronting Kenny every time he shows up in Impact and he should be strolling into AEW just like Kenny does Impact to make this match seem like it matters more.

A lot of that I put on AEW too because Kenny Omega is going to be in a title vs title match but AEW is acting like there belt isn't on the line at all.

But on the positive side...Kenny's promo was great and his 'fit was stupendous. He always delivers when he's wearing the Sicario kicks.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Callis sent a low-key sub to Ibushi last week in his promo. Curious if this somehow leads to an Omega/Ibushi match
Japan is really the only "door" that hasn't really been kicked open by OMega.

He's got a belt from Mexico; he's about to win a belt from another US promotion...a Japanese company's belt has to be on the to do list pretty soon.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

Sime of y’all have no patience I see. Let it play out.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Kenny all in the videos at Impact while Rich can't even get a face 2 face:mjlol:
They doing a horrible job building up to the match.
I don't think Rich Swann was ever mentioned in a AEW broadcast:francis:
For all this shyt talking bout a forbidden door it sure seems 1 sided