The Official TNA Discussion Thread

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sime of y’all have no patience I see. Let it play out.

I would if this would be done better. AEW has shown more respect to NWA and NJPW than Impact. As a longtime Impact fan and really loved what they did this past summer, I don't like how second tier AEW makes it come off. Here are a couple of my thoughts:

-Sabian should have ate the pin at Hard to Kill. If they wanted Swann to lose, he should have been hit by Moose to further their storyline. If I remember correctly, Swann was relatively pinned cleanly
-Outside of the Good Brothers, the forbidden door only opens one-way. They could have threw in Swan and Anderson into that tag match that had Kenny/Kenta vs Mox/Archer to promote HArd to Kill. If not that, match where Swann beats an AEW midcarder than a promo. Anything would have been dope. Hopefully they actually do something this time
-They also could have thrown one of the knockouts into the women's title tournament. Jordyne Grace, Kiera Hogan, Madison Rayne, etc could have filled one position. Wouldn't expect them to win, but they could have at least beat one of the lower tier AEW women before losing in the next round.
-I liked the paid ads in the beginning, but Impact wasn't doing anything in retaliation. Hopefully they keep making digs at AEW, like the sparklers comment, and maybe it leads to a Lethal Lockdown match in Impact or a Blood and Guts match in AEW.

-FinnJuice and Good Brothers are probably the corniest wrestlers I've seen in a long time. That's it. Just wanted to throw that out there lol.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Sime of y’all have no patience I see. Let it play out.

Ugh, I hate when nikkaz say this.

It reeks of WWE/Paul Levesque gaslighting.

90% of the time what we were waiting for isn't even all that great.

It's just a way to get fans to stop criticizing shytty storytelling.:francis:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Swann is straight wack juice. He’s a horrible promo, has no presence really. He’s a great wrestler but shouldn’t be heavyweight champion anywhere. X-division status. The rival champion does a promo in the ring and he doesn’t interrupt. Nope. He just does a backstage promo. Impact just keeping bending over for AEW. No one shows up on dynamite outside of the good brothers. Swann should be on there at least once to confront Kenny. Impact should close the forbidden door before their championship goes vacant when Kenny forfeits the title soon. At least Moose isnt getting punked out this bad

Agreed. His promos are awkward like he youtubed acting lessons and now he talking slow af for dramatic effect. I think his promos would come off way better if he sped shyt up. It buries his intensity factor when he's clearly trying to pause and wait on purpose.

His title run feels like Sabin's run off Bully Ray. Just a "feel good" kid that doesn't really have an IT factor so it doesn't hit at all. He should be the X-Div GOAT instead.

When I pictured AEW champ vs Impact Champ I wanted it to be Moose.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Swann def should get some time on Dynamite and get a win or two on AEW programming in this. I'm not sure that dude has even been mentioned once on AEW TV as the Impact Champion.

At this point the AEW/TNA deal is feeling like Cyrus securing his future and Tony pulling some weird power move to show AEW isn't just TNA 2.0 or something.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Swann def should get some time on Dynamite and get a win or two on AEW programming in this. I'm not sure that dude has even been mentioned once on AEW TV as the Impact Champion.

At this point the AEW/TNA deal is feeling like Cyrus securing his future and Tony pulling some weird power move to show AEW isn't just TNA 2.0 or something.

:salute:feel the same way. Does feel like Don is scheming to try to get the AEW bag and leave Impact in the dust. Hope someone realizes that crossovers work when it benefits both sides and not just AEW and wack azz Good Brothers

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
am i the only one that watches the saturday replays at noon??

one observation i have, is how theyre going on about omega's finisher.

swann is gonna kick out of the finisher during the match. hes still gonna lose the belt tho.

:ehh:

Can you really say he was a “star” in ROH?

i mean, hes gotten bigger since then, but yea moose was a star and was one of ROH's blue-chippers.

even wrestled okada on pay-per view.

it was a big deal when he hit the impact zone for a reason.:yeshrug:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
It seems like Impact Wrestling are once again restocking their cupboard as far as women's talent goes. Fightful has learned that Taylor Wilde is set to finally make her return to Impact Wrestling which has been planned for well over a year. Wilde was originally slated to come back ahead of the pandemic last year when Impact went nostalgia heavy and brought back a lot of former TNA talent. Wilde told us that the pandemic made a return an impossibility for the time being due to travel restrictions, but she was hopeful of making a return. She was at the recent set of IMPACT Tapings last week.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
am i the only one that watches the saturday replays at noon??

one observation i have, is how theyre going on about omega's finisher.

swann is gonna kick out of the finisher during the match. hes still gonna lose the belt tho.

:ehh:

i mean, hes gotten bigger since then, but yea moose was a star and was one of ROH's blue-chippers.

even wrestled okada on pay-per view.

it was a big deal when he hit the impact zone for a reason.:yeshrug:

no one in Impact will kick out it. Maybe Hangman or someone else built up in a long feud in AEW. I think Swann is going to lose. Omega is going to hold the title until the next Impact PPV and drop it when whoever is his next feud interferes and cost him the title. I just hope it’s not Eddie Edwards lol