The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
On a related note, Impact Executive Vice President Don Callis took to Twitter today to hype tomorrow's Impact appearance with AEW World Champion Kenny Omega.

"If you thought last week on #IMPACTonAXSTV was SHOCKING then just wait to see what @KennyOmegamanX and i have in store this Tuesday night!! #InvisibleHand," Callis wrote.

As we've noted, it's believed that Omega and Callis will announce Omega's Impact in-ring debut during Tuesday's show.

Don Callis On What He And Kenny Omega Have In Store For Impact, New Matches Revealed For Tomorrow - Wrestling Inc.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
She's 33, which is 50 in female wrestler years.

She has 2 kids that she adopted

And again, who is "cashing out" at Impact.

Their biggest stars end up leaving for WWE because they're cheap as fukk

shes 33 NOW, and shes still young enough to make moves.
you telling me she wouldnt be a major player in AEW's division right now??

and youre purposely trying to shft the argument, cuz i was clearly referring to those re-ups she signed within the past 10 years and you were arguing about it....now youre trying to shift it to 2020.

I GAVE YOU MULTIPLE EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE CASHING OUT AT IMPACT, examples of knockcouts on top of that. you keep talking in circles. youre full of chit,

those aint even her kids. like i said, thats on her. im not feeling sorry for these people. shes satisfied following behind her husband, who isnt caring about her career, as long as he gets his push.:laugh: thats her problem.

talk about TNA being cheap, but you keep ignoring how uso/naomi were living frugal in the WWE. prolly still are.

youre clearly talking around chit, wasting my time. im done with this.:beli:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
shes 33 NOW, and shes still young enough to make moves.
you telling me she wouldnt be a major player in AEW's division right now??

and youre purposely trying to shft the argument, cuz i was clearly referring to those re-ups she signed within the past 10 years and you were arguing about it....now youre trying to shift it to 2020.

I GAVE YOU MULTIPLE EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE CASHING OUT AT IMPACT, examples of knockcouts on top of that. you keep talking in circles. youre full of chit,

those aint even her kids. like i said, thats on her. im not feeling sorry for these people. shes satisfied following behind her husband, who isnt caring about her career, as long as he gets his push.:laugh: thats her problem.

talk about TNA being cheap, but you keep ignoring how uso/naomi were living frugal in the WWE. prolly still are.

youre clearly talking around chit, wasting my time. im done with this.:beli:

Yes, be done with it.

Nobody's cashing in at IMPACT today which is basically Public Access status.

That's why they couldn't even keep cornballs like The Rascalz or whatever their name is.

And please, tell all the step parents I know that they're not "real parents":camby:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Yes, be done with it.

Nobody's cashing in at IMPACT today which is basically Public Access status.

That's why they couldn't even keep cornballs like The Rascalz or whatever their name is.

And please, tell all the step parents I know that they're not "real parents":camby:

youre purposely shifting the argument again.

i never said anything about impact today in 2020.
only league of today that i mentioned was them passing on AEW. and you conveniently glossed over that 2-3 times.

youre so full of chit. i dont respect chit like this.

show me these step parents who sacrificed their careers to raise other peoples' kin.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
youre purposely shifting the argument again.

i never said anything about impact today in 2020.
only league of today that i mentioned was them passing on AEW. and you conveniently glossed over that 2-3 times.

youre so full of chit. i dont respect chit like this.

show me these step parents who sacrificed their careers to raise other peoples' kin.

nikka, I don't give a fukk what you respect:stopitslime:

We're in 2020, she's 33 in 2020, you keep saying that she should leave at 33, and separate from her family in 2020.

If you weren't talking about her leaving for Impact today, then what the hell is the point of even focusing on that shyt?

Over and over again, I talked about her age (33) being a factor in her staying in WWE, along with her family.

Yo ass said "she's 33, not 50", again acknowledging that you're talking about 2020, which is when she is 33 years old

Now, it's "I wasn't talking about Impact today"

Plus, Impact's been deep, deep cable for what 4 years now?

Even when she was 29, Impact wasn't doing shyt, which is why they can't keep anybody and AEW didn't exist yet, so until last year there was nowhere else.
And who said she has to "give up her career" to take care of somebody else's kids?:gucci:

I said it's a factor, along with her age, her marriage to a guy in the WWE, who'd be on the road 300 days a year, and her extended family (by marriage).

She may not "give up her career", but I'm sure she would still like to spend time with her husband and her (step) children more than once a month or something.

Just back up off me nikka:camby:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So are we byke

AEW, WWE, NJPW, and Indie Coli brehs?:mjlit:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
the north had the belts way too long.

theyre dope but they not no dam goat TNA team.

all that for page to just leave.