The Official TNA Discussion Thread

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I remember seeing Chris Bey a few years ago being a jobber in a small wrestling company,his progression has been crazy,he's a legit star

Also Rohit Raju has been really good

17711.jpg

Rohit and EY have been my favorite parts of Impact since Slammiversary. They both make you believe 100% in their characters.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
that aint her family.
just a bunch of in-laws. shes not even samoan:laugh:

yea, shes a WWE trainee but had the natural talent to fit in with the knockouts division, and WWE success on her resume to hustle a good deal and money from other promotions.

christy hemme was EATING off of TNA and she wasnt even wrestling.

word??

the same dude who brands himself with the fresh prince, boyz n the hood and has a black tag partner.

he could pass as an afro-latino, if he isnt one. so this is borderline cooonish

nobody is saying that this is as good as TNA '15.
and this board didnt even give TNA props for that back then either. instead, the majority acted like it didnt exist & ignored it.

but how is it a bad product right now?? dam near all their ppvs & specials receive critical acclaim, despite the stigma.

Well duh, we know she's not Samoan:comeon:

But inlaws are family too.

She's not just gonna up and leave her husband, especially when they get back on that 300 day a year schedule once the pandemic is up.

Plus, like I said, she's not a wrestling lifer, she's a WWE lifer, big difference.

She was taught by them to do their style of "sports entertainment"

Plus, she's like 33 now. For a woman, that's like 45. If she was 28-29 even, I might think she could go, but naw, she's stuck now.

And I always defended TNA & Dixie Carter on here

This is me telling people to support TNA 5 years ago

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/no-...-accept-that-tna-is-actually-good-now.333488/

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Well duh, we know she's not Samoan:comeon:

But inlaws are family too.

She's not just gonna up and leave her husband, especially when they get back on that 300 day a year schedule once the pandemic is up.

Plus, like I said, she's not a wrestling lifer, she's a WWE lifer, big difference.

She was taught by them to do their style of "sports entertainment"

Plus, she's like 33 now. For a woman, that's like 45. If she was 28-29 even, I might think she could go, but naw, she's stuck now.

And I always defended TNA & Dixie Carter on here

This is me telling people to support TNA 5 years ago

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/no-...-accept-that-tna-is-actually-good-now.333488/

well thats all on her.
just dont say theres no money that she couldve made elsewhere. she couldve been got paid but didnt want to.
and her being trained by the WWE doesnt saddle her as much, seeing that shes legit athletic(see john morrison) and shes a female so the talent level isnt as steep. brooke adams got paid. christy hemme got BIG paid just to hold a mic.

let her divorce Uso and see how much family those in-laws are to her.:laugh:
that samoan dynasty isnt her legacy either. her name never comes up. not even as an add-on.

and the Usos couldve left themselves. but she wants to follow them and play second fiddle. again, thats on her. theres plenty of inter-promotional wrestling couples out there. i dont feel sorry for this doofy broad.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
well thats all on her.
just dont say theres no money that she couldve made elsewhere. she couldve been got paid but didnt want to.
and her being trained by the WWE doesnt saddle her as much, seeing that shes legit athletic(see john morrison) and shes a female so the talent level isnt as steep. brooke adams got paid. christy hemme got BIG paid just to hold a mic.

let her divorce Uso and see how much family those in-laws are to her.:laugh:
that samoan dynasty isnt her legacy either. her name never comes up. not even as an add-on.

and the Usos couldve left themselves. but she wants to follow them and play second fiddle. again, thats on her. theres plenty of inter-promotional wrestling couples out there. i dont feel sorry for this doofy broad.

How do you know what her relationship to their family is?:dwillhuh:

Those people adopt people (Tamina Snuka), who's not even a part of their family in any way.

Naomi's already adopted Jey's kids as hers, so she's a part of their lives.

Fact is, that's her family.

She aint leaving them at this advanced age.

She's too old to start over now.

And don't give me that "making money at Impact" bullshyt:mjlol:

Everyone knows Impact doesn't really pay most people, which is why people are constantly leaving there.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
How do you know what her relationship to their family is?:dwillhuh:

Those people adopt people (Tamina Snuka), who's not even a part of their family in any way.

Naomi's already adopted Jey's kids as hers, so she's a part of their lives.

Fact is, that's her family.

She aint leaving them at this advanced age.

She's too old to start over now.

And don't give me that "making money at Impact" bullshyt:mjlol:

Everyone knows Impact doesn't really pay most people, which is why people are constantly leaving there.

i never said i i knew what her relationship to their family is.
youre the one banking on it being rock solid.:laugh: and your reasoning is very naive.

lol @ her being too old to start over. she just turned 33 a couple weeks ago, is in pin-up girl form, has celebrity and no kids. you up here talking like shes 50, lost her looks and has grandchildren.

none of this is relevant anyway. youre purposely talking in circles in regards to the relevant chit. and i gave you examples of chicks with half of her resume who cashed out in TNA. but youre about to bring up names that were literally hired off the street and present them as the norm. youre also still ignoring how frugal naomi & Uso were living off those WWE contracts.

nothing personal, but im not wasting anymore time on this.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
i never said i i knew what her relationship to their family is.
youre the one banking on it being rock solid.:laugh: and your reasoning is very naive.

lol @ her being too old to start over. she just turned 33 a couple weeks ago, is in pin-up girl form, has celebrity and no kids. you up here talking like shes 50, lost her looks and has grandchildren.

none of this is relevant anyway. youre purposely talking in circles in regards to the relevant chit. and i gave you examples of chicks with half of her resume who cashed out in TNA. but youre about to bring up names that were literally hired off the street and present them as the norm. youre also still ignoring how frugal naomi & Uso were living off those WWE contracts.

nothing personal, but im not wasting anymore time on this.

She's 33, which is 50 in female wrestler years.

She has 2 kids that she adopted

And again, who is "cashing out" at Impact.

Their biggest stars end up leaving for WWE because they're cheap as fukk