Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

tenor.gif

Yes he has :umad:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
It was announced yesterday that Alex Shelley would be replaced by Moose in tonight's match at ImpactHard to Kill. Shelley was originally scheduled to team with Impact World Champion Rich Swann and Chris Sabin against AEW World Champion Kenny Omega and Impact World Tag Team Champions The Good Brothers.

Impact Wrestling initially said Shelley was unable to travel due to unavoidable circumstances. Today, Shelley posted a video confirming he wouldn't be at the PPV, and it wasn't because of COVID-19 health concerns.

"There are certain things in life that are just out of our control, and unfortunately, my ability to compete at Hard to Kill has been dropped into that bucket," Shelley said. "So, on that note — I owe an apology to Chris Sabin. I owe an apology to Rich Swann. I owe one to the fans, and I owe a receipt to The Good Brothers and Kenny Omega. I don't like getting beat up by you, but I've accepted that that's happened multiple times, and I was looking forward to returning the favor. You'll get that in the mail, you'll keep the yellow copy.

"I assure everyone out there, I don't have COVID. I am not orthopedically injured, but in the interest in safety, my situation is a very complex one. I put that first, as does Impact management, and they are doing the most in terms of precautions to make sure nobody is at risk at Hard to Kill or going forward. However, as a transient figure in pro wrestling, I promise you that no matter what I'll be back in Impact. You can count on that."

Hard to Kill streams on FITE, Impact Plus, and traditional PPV. You can check out the final card here.

Be sure to join Wrestling Inc. for full live coverage at 7 pm ET for the Pre-Show, main card starts at 8 pm ET.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
COVID related?

I hope whatever it is, it isn’t too bad and buddy gets through it safely.

Truth be told, I think this line up now works better “big MEAT loving” “Hoss Fetish” fan base.

Gallows got someone in there he can slap meat with to dilute all that flippy shyt.

Both sides feel balanced

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Former two-time Knockouts Champion ODBconfirmed to Chris Van Vliet that she's returning to Impact Wrestling, and might even be able to tie in her food truck — ODB's Meat & Greet Food Truck Co.

"I am actually getting back in the ring," ODB said. So IMPACT obviously called me and that's the cool thing about stuff, I've never burnt a bridge in wrestling. Yeah, we all have our bad moments and stuff and whatever you want to when you want to tell everyone to go F themselves. IMPACT was awesome, TNA was my home and they buzzed me and every time I'm like 'Oh gosh. Oh boy, here we go.'

"But they were like 'Hey, do you want to come back and see what happens? And possibly bring the food truck?' So that's my ultimate goal, to actually drive my ODB's Meat and Greet into a stadium and kick some ass."

ODB wrestled for TNA from 2007 until 2014, then made some sporadic appearances for Impact in the following years.

When asked about who she'd like to face in the ring, ODB had plenty of Knockouts already on her list.

"I see that Jazz is there," ODB responded. "No one's ever seen me and Jazz go at it on TV. And Jordynne Grace is another good one and Taya. I love how the Knockouts are still going as the Knockouts, you know what I mean? They're all so different and they're keeping it good. I just love all those girls. They're a lot younger than me but that will be fun."

No word yet on exactly when fans will see the former champ on Impact. The promotion held its Hard to Kill PPV over the weekend and complete results can be seen here.

You can check out ODB's full comments in the video above.