The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i never understood why jazz never went to TNA back in the day.

imagine her in the OG knockouts division.

it would be the undisputed goat women's american division and she'd prolly be the undisputed goat female.

I wouldn't shyt on them like that but they were definitely treading water for like 90% of their run there. They were just there. They more than anyone else actually needed a 6-Man Tag Team Championship, they'd probably have had a better run in ROH. Trey definitely would have loved working for Sinclair.

i think this is why impact sent them off right.

they know they shouldve used them better than they did.

why would trey love working for sinclair tho??

Last edited:

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
i never understood why jazz never went to TNA back in the day.

imagine her in the OG knockouts division.

it would be the undisputed goat women's american division and she'd prolly be the undisputed goat female.

i think this is why impact sent them off right.

they know they shouldve used them better than they did.

why would trey love working for sinclair tho??

I know it sounds strange but I think the send off has nothing to do with their Impact run at all. In fact I figure D'Amore and Callis are creating good will on their way out so if they become successes in the WWE then it's cool because the value of their Impact footage increases because some people would be more curious about where they come from and what they'd done before or if they bomb with the WWE then they'd remember that Impact tried to do right by them on the way out and they can come back with better name value (by virtue of more people knowing who they are).

Trey was on his all lives matter not that long ago. I'm sure if anyone bothered to go down the rabbit hole they'd probably stumble on some opinions that would fit in well with the people at Sinclair.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
i think AEW is her landing spot if she leaves. and theyre affiliated with AAA too, so she wouldnt even have to drop that belt.

i dont see her in WWE at all.
and shes bigger than natalya & doesnt have her bloodline.
nor do i see her shamelessly chasing the bag, especially since shes poppin WWE checks anyway. she doesnt have to work there.

if she wants more $$$, i can see a jump to AEW but she doesnt even have to do that.

thats why i dont understand why naomi didnt just jump to TNA years ago, instead of being a WWE stooge for a decade, taking the backseat to a bunch of no-talent divas. i dont feel sorry for these people.

Dude, literally like all of Naomi's family is in the WWE:dwillhuh:

Her husband, her brother in law, cousins in law, and all of her friends are in the WWE

She wasn't an indie wrestler. She was trained by the WWE for the WWE.

Leaving would be like an entirely different world for her at this point

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Stryker going off on some mad metaphorical shyt to describe the in-ring action while Vampiro would be :francis: was classic
Striker: This battle is like Captain America vs Thor, Batman vs Superman, two heroes standing on top of the mountain of Olympus, fighting over the sanctimonious right to ascend further into the... :damn:

Vampiro: Brother, I have no idea what you are going on about but these two guys are kicking each other's face in right now! :demonic:

Never fails. :russ:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Striker: This battle is like Captain America vs Thor, Batman vs Superman, two heroes standing on top of the mountain of Olympus, fighting over the sanctimonious right to ascend further into the... :damn:

Vampiro: Brother, I have no idea what you are going on about but these two guys are kicking each other's face in right now! :demonic:

Never fails. :russ:

Matt Striker constantly talking about like... 1970s AJPW during Lucha Underground really broke the whole concept of the show for me. They never should have acknowledged any pro wrestling company. In the kayfabe of LU, wrestlers work for WCW and WWE and ROH and AJPW but also there are dragons that kill people.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Best Bout Machine :blessed:

giphy.gif