The Official TNA Discussion Thread

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Taya's a good worker tho. And she's a great heel.

Since when does that matter to Vince?:mjlol:

They've turned down lots of "good workers" for being unattractive over the years

a) Her husband is over there and he's doing jack shyt as well but got the bag because....

b) Signing her keeps her away from AEW

Like Taya is somebody they'd care about keeping away from AEW.

You act like she's Tessa or somebody.

Now, ripped Taya, I could see them going after, but Taya today, I just can't see it.:hhh:

Taya has that same dorm room refrigerator shape that Natalya has so I don't see why she'd be shut out by WWE.

I know you're not comparing the completely jacked Natalya to the stuffed sausage in it's casing Taya?:stopitslime:

Now, like I said, maybe 5 years ago, they'd go after Taya when she was muscular and physically dominant looking, but now?

I just don't see it.:francis:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
How did all of their female wrestlers get so fat?:russ:

Like you don't see this in WWE or AEW.

But all the Impact broads are chunky now.

Even Su Yung has gotten porky recently, WTF:gucci:
Dreamer probably has backstage looking like a Golden Corral :eat:

They act like they were The Undertaker or something with some emotional good bye:russ:

These dudes were in a corny ass stable that only lasted a few years because Impact's cupboard was bare.

The company will survive without The Rascalz or whatever

Those dudes legitimately got one one of the best send offs I’ve ever seen. If that was somebody’s first time watching Impact they would think those dudes were main event superstars :heh:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Taya has that same dorm room refrigerator shape that Natalya has so I don't see why she'd be shut out by WWE.

i think AEW is her landing spot if she leaves. and theyre affiliated with AAA too, so she wouldnt even have to drop that belt.

i dont see her in WWE at all.
and shes bigger than natalya & doesnt have her bloodline.
nor do i see her shamelessly chasing the bag, especially since shes poppin WWE checks anyway. she doesnt have to work there.

if she wants more $$$, i can see a jump to AEW but she doesnt even have to do that.

thats why i dont understand why naomi didnt just jump to TNA years ago, instead of being a WWE stooge for a decade, taking the backseat to a bunch of no-talent divas. i dont feel sorry for these people.