The Official TNA Discussion Thread

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
Isnt Taya still with the company?

She is but her contract (and Ethan Page's contract) is going to be up in Jan. so this next set of tapings is probably her last. Impact tend to tie their guys down whilst they're still under contract. I can't remember anyone in the Anthem-era who ran their deal down and came back :manny:.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Safe to say Taya is probably WWE bound, especially if she drops the AAA belt at Triplemania in December. Guessing Ethan Page stays put for another year or two.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I knew the Susie character always seemed familiar to me.... it just clicked to me that the gimmick is just a demonic wrestling version of Ariana Grande's character from the show Victorious
tumblr_inline_nm3ese490w1rre457.gif
OT: I haven't heard of this show since high school, also, it's crazy how much Ariana has changed

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

Jesus, another chunky chick?
rh2zG4J.png

Safe to say Taya is probably WWE bound, especially if she drops the AAA belt at Triplemania in December. Guessing Ethan Page stays put for another year or two.

Wouldn't Taya be to "healthy" and "unsightly" for them?

I mean, pretty much the only fat chick on WWE's roster is Nia and that's because she's Dwayne's cousin.

Taya's not cute, she's not young, and she's no longer fit, so I don't see what they'd do with her. :yeshrug:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
rh2zG4J.png

I mean, pretty much the only fat chick on WWE's roster is Nia and that's because she's Dwayne's cousin.

Taya's not cute, she's not young, and she's no longer fit, so I don't see what they'd do with her. :yeshrug:
Taya's a good worker tho. And she's a great heel.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
rh2zG4J.png

a) Her husband is over there and he's doing jack shyt as well but got the bag because....

b) Signing her keeps her away from AEW

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
rh2zG4J.png

Taya has that same dorm room refrigerator shape that Natalya has so I don't see why she'd be shut out by WWE.