The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Sami Callihan really has one of the worst wrestling bodies, looks, voices, gimmicks in the game right now.
And that is why he is perfect for Tessa Blanchards push. He has NO likable qualities as a performer or character. When the booking is right whoever is across the ring from him is getting hella over

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Well, there are few things more boring than "white trash: the gimmick", and he does play it well because he is the disgusting kind of white trash you can only find in the Mid West. I've come into contact with too many people exactly like OVE in my time that I can smell the pungent odor of BO mixed with Black and Milds mixed with cheap beer mixed with Mountain Dew fountain drinks mixed with gasoline.

Sami Callihan absolutely hangs out at gas stations and eats the hot dogs. :pacspit:
As someone who frequents an Ohio fed that Sami started at, I can say ALL of this is true about him :mjlol:

Dude is extremely short. His midget ass wouldn’t have gotten near a ring in 97. I say this as someone who is 5’9”

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Doesnt premiere till the 29th, good I can watch the aew highlight show

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Well, there are few things more boring than "white trash: the gimmick", and he does play it well because he is the disgusting kind of white trash you can only find in the Mid West. I've come into contact with too many people exactly like OVE in my time that I can smell the pungent odor of BO mixed with Black and Milds mixed with cheap beer mixed with Mountain Dew fountain drinks mixed with gasoline.

Sami Callihan absolutely hangs out at gas stations and eats the hot dogs. :pacspit:
:dead:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
theyre showing homecoming right now, which was better than every AEW show thus far.
But AEW is new breh...

giphy.gif

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Now that that's over....

Would it benefit willie mack if he was to turn heel?

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
impact just needs another belt.

but the extra belt never lasts in TNA for whatever reason.
The Impact Grand Championship could of been like the Television Championship if they never incorporated those MMA like rules on the Grand Championship.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
impact just needs another belt.

but the extra belt never lasts in TNA for whatever reason.

It shouldn't be this hard

World Championship belt
Intercontinental/US Championship type belt
TV type belt
Cruiserweight/Light Heavyweight type belt
Tag Team belts

Meanwhile, they're fukking around with the X division, which has ZERO rhyme or reason.

At first, I thought it was like a cruiserweight type title for guys like DJZ & the luchadore types & high-flyers.

Then, they put the belt on Bobby Lashley & Brian Cage, so I'm like:mindblown:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
The Impact Grand Championship could of been like the Television Championship if they never incorporated those MMA like rules on the Grand Championship.

I thought it was dope tho, once they got the belt off that bum from WWE.

I forgot his name. he flopped in TNA.

It shouldn't be this hard

World Championship belt
Intercontinental/US Championship type belt
TV type belt
Cruiserweight/Light Heavyweight type belt
Tag Team belts

Meanwhile, they're fukking around with the X division, which has ZERO rhyme or reason.

At first, I thought it was like a cruiserweight type title for guys like DJZ & the luchadore types & high-flyers.

Then, they put the belt on Bobby Lashley & Brian Cage, so I'm like

there were never any weight limits to the x-division. it was all about being able to perform that style, regardless of size.
brian cage is definitely x-division.
Lashley won the X-title in a unification match, when he was winning all the belts. he quickly dropped it tho.

but theyre f*ckin up now, cuz it looks like they might be putting that belt on Tessa. theres nothing x-division about her. theyre just putting her in the division because they know they cant get away with putting the world title on her. yet another reason why they need an I-C/US title, or at least a TV title.