Now, how the fukk does this happen?
AE5QgsQ.png

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Impact Plus trash, breh. I was subbed for a while and bushed it.

How the fukk NJPW World more convenient to use than your shyt?

I tried to give that jawn a second chance, but :trash:. Some of the 07 Impact episodes had the theme music playing full blast while the commentators sounded like they were whispering:aicmon:. Don't get me started with the commercial break blackouts during older PPVs.

I'm sticking with the Impact twitch channel:shaq2:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried to give that jawn a second chance, but :trash:. Some of the 07 Impact episodes had the theme music playing full blast while the commentators sounded like they were whispering:aicmon:. Don't get me started with the commercial break blackouts during older PPVs.

I'm sticking with the Impact twitch channel:shaq2:

BREH

That legit might've been one of the strongest annoyances. Like, y'all ain't got the original versions of your own shyt to upload? :gucci:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
In retrospect having Sami beat Cage at the PPV and Tessa win the X title and use option C probably would have made more sense, but Tessa is THE star of the company and best talent they have and I'm in full support of her getting the big title.

:gucci:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

:gucci:yourself. Tessa us better than literally everyone in the company, is the most over performer in the company, is so far ahead of the other women it's actually more absurd to have her competing with them than competing with the men. And she's going to take the title off of short fat disgusting fukk Sami Callihan, not Brian Cage.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On one hand, Tessa really is their most viable star right now.

On the other, I can see this turning into a booking themselves into a corner situation, because they have to be EXTREMELY careful with how she's booked if she wins the title.

Also, shout out to this meaning that Moose is going to waste even MORE time without a true main event run. Impact is dumb, but I don't think they're dumb enough to bait Wrestling Twitter by having a dude WWE backed off of for domestic violence issues beat a woman for the title.