The Official TNA Discussion Thread

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Alisha Edwards voice and facial expressions are truly nails on chalkboard.

The last few episodes have been pretty damn fun though. Glad this product will get more eyes.October 1st

Yeah, she's terrible all around.

She can't act, wrestle, has a horrible voice, and isn't hot.

She's like not remotely credible in any way

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I hope the debut on AXS leads to them bringing back a full sized ring instead of the playpen they've been using for the past year and a half.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
What's wrong with his gimmick? He plays it well.

Well, there are few things more boring than "white trash: the gimmick", and he does play it well because he is the disgusting kind of white trash you can only find in the Mid West. I've come into contact with too many people exactly like OVE in my time that I can smell the pungent odor of BO mixed with Black and Milds mixed with cheap beer mixed with Mountain Dew fountain drinks mixed with gasoline.

Sami Callihan absolutely hangs out at gas stations and eats the hot dogs. :pacspit:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Well, there are few things more boring than "white trash: the gimmick", and he does play it well because he is the disgusting kind of white trash you can only find in the Mid West. I've come into contact with too many people exactly like OVE in my time that I can smell the pungent odor of BO mixed with Black and Milds mixed with cheap beer mixed with Mountain Dew fountain drinks mixed with gasoline.

Sami Callihan absolutely hangs out at gas stations and eats the hot dogs. :pacspit:
That's quite a mixture. :pachaha::scusthov: