The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
Lax just wrestled an Indy show in my city. Found out the day of and had to work though. Woulda loved to see them live

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
This is just for their Impact + service. Its not the main jawns that be on Fite TV. Get that free trial breh:ehh:
Yeah, they do specials with local indies often - a solid mix of featured performers in bouts, plus matchups with the trusted locals.

Great way to highlight their live shows, give love to smaller promotions, and provide more entertainment.

And aside here...am I the only one REALLY digging The North?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yeah, they do specials with local indies often - a solid mix of featured performers in bouts, plus matchups with the trusted locals.

Great way to highlight their live shows, give love to smaller promotions, and provide more entertainment.

And aside here...am I the only one REALLY digging The North?

Ethan was under the radar but that segment with him and RVD made me a instant fan:ehh:. The tag team itself seem promising :jbhmm:

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

5mwYaoL.png

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On a side note, I started watching this week's episode of Impact, but only got the opening segment in before I had to go do something else.

I know they had to come up with some shyt on the fly, but someone should've advised them against opening with a solid five minutes of Elgin and MundoImpact on the mic. shyt was rough.