The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Apex

Banned
Daps
Dave said in the Observer that Callis had tentative deals in place with Omega and Jericho before AEW emerged. The plans was for Kenny to continue to work for NJPW and work about 30 days for Impact.

I'm not sure even that would spike their business.
The fact that TNA got close means they are in good hands.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
G2iz4tN.gif

:shaq:

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Damn shame they dont get the platform and attention they used to cause its actually solid

And I honestly feel like Jacobs and Callis helped them and the fact they are here and not in AEW hurts AEW

Exactly they are doing a helluva job with impact but the brand has been damaged so bad I’m starting to think it will never recover from the Dixie era because everything has been top notch and angles has made sense in the past year

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Exactly they are doing a helluva job with impact but the brand has been damaged so bad I’m starting to think it will never recover from the Dixie era because everything has been top notch and angles has made sense in the past year

They can, they just need a decent network to give them a shot. Aside from the fact that TNA already had some big names during the Asylum period, they really had an influx of big stars like Angle, Christian, Sting, Dudley’s etc come through when they got that deal with Spike. Spike also helped TNA introduce guys like AJ, Joe, and Daniels to the casual audience. There’s some great talent in Impact they just need an audience to get over with.