The Official TNA Discussion Thread

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

she actually wrestles in other promotions.

plenty of matches with her on AAA Worldwide on youtube.

I havent seen her wrestle yet, but she must just love it. A woman that looks like her not wrestling for WWE has to love it, she could make a lot of money off IG/whatever else alone. Naomi and Kiera look good but not as good as the hottest black IG chicks, Scarlett looks just as good as the best IG white chicks.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Tessa crazy :merchant:

E16dInM.gif

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Abyss and Dutt are gone and headed to WWE, Dreamer and Konnan are replacing them in creative

Assuming they are both moving into Producer or Training roles? At this point, Impact's best bet for survival as a whole is to be the developmental territory of AEW.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Assuming they are both moving into Producer or Training roles? At this point, Impact's best bet for survival as a whole is to be the developmental territory of AEW.

I was never a huge fan of the Abyss character, but he could put on at least a half decent match with most people. They could use him in the E, because they sure as shyt got some vanilla giants these days :hhh:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I've been catching on some youtube clips of Impact from the past year over the last week

I didnt even know Joe Hendry was there over the summer:wtf:

I guess the Coli dont like him from the comments but I dug him in ICW and Whatculture and I sorta was amused by the shyt he did here

Impact's kinda been amusing in a low rent/camp kinda way (Scarlett, Steiner coming back, Grado/Hendry/Katarina) and I sorta like it?

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Gotta be. Great moves for WWE, however unconventional it seems for them, Borash and Dixie must have said good words about them.

So now the team is Don Callis and Scott D'amore heaidng up Jimmy Jacobs, Konnan and Dreamer? Quite a cultured mix of minds they got going on, interested to see what they come up with.