Man fukk Killer Kross, on Jesus :pacspit:

cbF4r1M.jpg

Last edited:

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uncaged was a good show.

I actually liked the fact that all the tables were fukking up during the streetfight. lol....the Mexican crowd started chanting "one more time"...they had to chant that 2 or 3 more times, hahaha.

The 8 man elimination was cool....just kind of all over the place. I would like to see Eddie and Eli just have a straight up match but I guess it's gonna be a fukkery fight.

Main event was probably the best match to me...but the crowd didn't really give a damn. And Johnny and Cage's bullshyt are killing the 2 biggest heels(Moose and Kross). They BOTH basically jobbed.

The Swann/Sami segment was good. That match is gonna be DOPE.

Willie-Page match was solid...just lacked something.

I hope Impact! makes it. It's such a good show.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Uncaged was a good show.

I actually liked the fact that all the tables were fukking up during the streetfight. lol....the Mexican crowd started chanting "one more time"...they had to chant that 2 or 3 more times, hahaha.

The 8 man elimination was cool....just kind of all over the place. I would like to see Eddie and Eli just have a straight up match but I guess it's gonna be a fukkery fight.

Main event was probably the best match to me...but the crowd didn't really give a damn. And Johnny and Cage's bullshyt are killing the 2 biggest heels(Moose and Kross). They BOTH basically jobbed.

The Swann/Sami segment was good. That match is gonna be DOPE.

Willie-Page match was solid...just lacked something.

I hope Impact! makes it. It's such a good show.

Yes indeed this Sami vs swan feud has been built up right and I can’t wait to the fukkery from these 2