The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So WWE is just gonna keep stockpiling wrestlers with no plans to actually do anything with the majority of them.

Yeah, seems like it

In Lee's case, can't blame him though. He'd been jobbing for a pretty long time, and they clearly didn't have plans for him in the near future. If the pay's better, might as well go to the E and basically do the same thing. :yeshrug:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
During the PWTorch Livecast (via Wrestlezone.com), Mike Mcmahon and Andrew Soucek discussed the future of Impact Wrestling and how Impact is potentially looking to secure a new TV deal with another network. According to a source at Anthem Sports, Impact Wrestling is looking to get a spot back on primetime, but Pop TV was not looking to grant it to the promotion. Additionally, the source also claimed that Impact Wrestling is currently in talks with other networks, including TruTV, WGN, and SyFy.

The report states that if Impact is unable to make the move to another network, the promotion will stay in its current late night time slot on Pop TV. The current Impact deal with Pop TV is set to expire at the end of this year (2018). Impact is currently expected to stay on Pop TV throughout the first part of next year.

Also, Pop TV is reportedly looking into airing Aro Lucha. Some promos for Aro Lucha aired during Impact recently.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Just from that list alone, Syfy is the only one I see Impact benefiting from as the others listed more likely won't help them in gaining views and ratings. I'm curious about the other networks Impact is talking to because if AXS TV is one of them, it could be a big deal, however, with NJPW on AXS TV I don't see it happening.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
That's what I was tryin' to figure out like were they supposed to be high or is it some sort of gimmick.

I was confused.
The laugh track was kind of strange too. It reminded me of That 70s Show when they would talk in a circle while getting high.

Last edited:

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
I know Taya not for everyone but mannnn :noah:

DrwyP0wVAAIKVPj.jpg

Dr2oi7-U8AEXr2c.jpg