The Official TNA Discussion Thread

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I think, and it's hard to really put myself into the mind of that nincompoop, but what I think Art meant to say the bad make up detracts from her overall presentation, not actually her ring work itself. But he could just as easily mean the make up makes her do shytty hammerlocks or something.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just skimmed through, was decent episode this week. Johnny and Aries should be a good feud. Moose and Kross are in their zones, but Aries' mic work and pure intensity, this run has been the best he's even been imo. And still working stellar matches at age 40.

I think now that they've turned Moose, Eli Drake is a layup to turn face. The open challenges better lead to a turn, a feud with a face they wanna push, or a new debut at BFG.

The LAX skit was cool, they stayed on the side of intriguing wrestling storyline and didn't cross over the line to "too far fetched" like the car skit.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, what the fukk ever happened to that dude?

Dude was lookin' straight HOF status about 3 years ago

Dude, they had Kevin Owens quit for a week and then immediately comeback. shyt was awful

Maybe old Taya. New Taya likes her biscuits too much.

he caught a domestic abuse charge so they let him go

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs...

I'm watching this UK Impact event on twitch and Sami Callahan and Jimmy Havoc are having a NO DQ main event and...this match is :picard:

It's a GOOD match for what it's supposed to be but...this ain't my kinda thing. I don't EVER wanna see something like this again. :wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
he caught a domestic abuse charge so they let him go
They brought him back after the domestic charges got dropped. He was then taken off TV for a while after an incident while in Japan. I forget exactly what it was but I do remember it was him acting stupid in public and it didn't go over well.
Then he just was no longer with the company and I haven't heard shyt about him since.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
They brought him back after the domestic charges got dropped. He was then taken off TV for a while after an incident while in Japan. I forget exactly what it was but I do remember it was him acting stupid in public and it didn't go over well.
Then he just was no longer with the company and I haven't heard shyt about him since.

Ya hes a scum bag irl. He was a great character tho, hed fit right in with kross n moose. His fued with magnus was great. Dudes tapped. I haven't seen him anywhere since either. I wonder if he went back home and thats why we haven't heard from him

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
You nikkaz need to lay off the made up bullshyt with taya.
I see why she makes the comments she does.
The hate is unwarranted.

Art Barr

What made up bullshyt?

She don't look the same, that's a fact:yeshrug:

Ya hes a scum bag irl. He was a great character tho, hed fit right in with kross n moose. His fued with magnus was great. Dudes tapped. I haven't seen him anywhere since either. I wonder if he went back home and thats why we haven't heard from him

I'd see him more as an off the wall, insane, tweener type, who wouldn't fit in with kross/moose/aries, because his crazy can't be contained. He wouldn't want a stable just to do his own thing and attack people who get on his bad side.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

He was granted his release just under a year ago, was unhappy with the lack of direction for him after the DCC storyline fizzled out. It's possible he could wind up at NXT again, as he's "only" 32 but WWE has been great lately about letting older guys come in. He has a great look, great presence, and intensity you can't teach. Really good on the mic too. He was married to Charlotte and on the NXT roster, beat up a cop and that was a wrap for him. Currently working in ICW.

Bram-Charlotte-Domestic-Violence.png

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
:wtf: Where'd you hear that?

Latimer was formerly married to fellow professional wrestler Ashley Fliehr, who currently performs in WWE as Charlotte Flair.[40] On 30 August 2015, Latimer was arrested in Gulfport, Florida and charged with two felony counts of domestic battery by strangulation and false imprisonment.[27][41] The incident did not involve Fliehr, but did involve a woman being reported as Latimer's girlfriend.[42] Latimer was released from jail on 1 September, after posting a $5,000 bond.[43] On 19 October, all charges against Latimer were dropped.[44] On 29 October, Latimer and Fliehr officially finalized their divorce.[45]

He also has other accounts of domestic abuse and violent/drunken behavior in public, which is what got him bounced from WWE and kept out of Japan, and UK indies went through a big to do about one promoter still booking him even on shows with women he allegedly hit.