The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
So, according to PWInsider, if Dixie doesn't make a payment to the nazi brothers by Wednesday, they get majority ownership of the company? :dead:

They about to use the warehouse to throw skinhead parties :francis:

I gotta say, I did Nazi this one coming..

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

:russ:yall stanning for TNA cuz they pushed Lashley once
giphy.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Dixie needs to just face the cold hard truth that she has gone as far as she can as owner of TNA.
Either she sells to someone who can save the company from her mismanagement or she selfishly retains control until the company just dies.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
From Good Ol' JR:

More unsettling rumors rolling out of Nashville regarding the financial health of TNA Impact Wrestling. Apparently a new investor or buyer is at play for the struggling company. Without significant, live event revenue and a viable, PPV component in the revenue mix it will not be surprising to hear of any pro wrestling company being in financial peril. I hope that the eventual fate of TNA is much different than those within the company and others close to the matter are saying. Nonetheless, it is somewhat obvious that the next few months are going to be crucial in determining the future of the company.

As I've said before, it may be best for the company to re-brand themselves and move on from the public perception that the brand currently has in the marketplace. New name..new philosophy..new approach to their presentation based on the talents that they have to work with on a regular basis.

My Oklahoma friend Toby Keith had a legit interest in buying TNA in the past and he and I discussed my potential involvement of which I was interested working with Toby. He was ready to write a check but he had to have full control with no restrictions regarding creative, etc and that was not on the table.

Dammit, Dixie.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Dixie needs to stop bullshyttin and think about her employees instead of herself at this moment. She's not a good businesswoman nor is she built for running a wrestling company.

We've known this since the very beginning. She's going to kill the company just because of her stubbornness. She has way too much pride to admit that she's failed at running a company. Then again any pride she has left has to be completely gone after moving their headquarters to a small warehouse and getting bought out by Neo-Nazis.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Dixie needs to stop bullshyttin and think about her employees instead of herself at this moment. She's not a good businesswoman nor is she built for running a wrestling company.

She's boneheaded plain and simple. She hasn't achieved anything and yet you can't tell her shyt.