A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Angelina Love is gone too:

A fan then tweeted her about whether she was still signed to TNA:

No big loss really.
Even though I could see them re-signing her just to keep her husband happy.

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Angelina Love is gone too:

A fan then tweeted her about whether she was still signed to TNA:

No big loss really.
Even though I could see them re-signing her just to keep her husband happy.

Pretty sure they did the same thing with Madison. Then re-hired her when she was ready to go.

Although, it's probably time to move on from The Beautiful People unless they're willing to be enhancement talent.

Drew and Bram the hottest heel act across the pond :wow:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pretty sure they did the same thing with Madison. Then re-hired her when she was ready to go.

Although, it's probably time to move on from The Beautiful People unless they're willing to be enhancement talent.

Drew and Bram the hottest heel act across the pond :wow:

Irish Bram and UK Drew making neckbeards cry worldwide :wow:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
6Aj21VB.jpg

Multiple sources have confirmed to PWInsider.com that former TNA Knockout champion Velvet Sky's TNA deal is set to expire in about 3-4 weeks. Sky's status going forward will be an interesting one to follow as she has been one of the best merchandise sellers in the company over the last several years, at times, second to only Jeff Hardy.

Sky, 34, debuted for TNA in 2007 and has been a major cornerstone of the promotion's Knockouts division for years as part of The Beautiful People with Angelina Love (who herself disclosed over the weekend that she was gone from the company). Sky left the promotion in January of 2015 after being "fired" via The Feast or Fired route and returned in May 2015 as a babyface.

Sky's most recent storyline was a feud with the Dollhouse that climaxed at the London Lockdown event.

ANOTHER TNA STAR ABOUT TO EXIT? | PWInsider.com

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
According to Meltzer, Dixie has an investor on the line that is serious about dumping money into TNA but who wants a majority interest in return for their investment.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How much do you think we need to get a majority stake in TNA :jbhmm:

I got 200 in checking and can take out some student loans :jbhmm:

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
– TNA announced today, via press release, that they have entered into a partnership with the Fight Network. The deal is described as a “comprehensive content partnership to seize a global digital audience for fight-based content.” Fight Network’s over-the-top (OTT) app is available on digital platforms (Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Verizon Go90, Layer 3 and KlowdTV) and will become the global home for TNA Wrestling content starting in the second quarter of this year. Fight Network and TNA Wrestling will collaborate to produce digital content and will also partner on cross-promotion and joint sales efforts in global markets

The fight network currently airs TNA programming in Canada, including TNA Impact, TNA Wrestling’s Greatest Matches and TNA Xplosion. Fight Network will now also air select TNA Wrestling archive programming on its linear channels in select U.S. markets and in over 30 countries across Europe, Africa and the Middle East where Fight Network currently broadcasts.

TNA president Dixie Carter had the following to say about the deal…

“Our enhanced partnership with Fight Network to deliver new and archived content through linear and over-the-top platforms, as well as to bring TNA programming to new and emerging markets around the world, is a significant step in the execution of TNA’s strategic plan. Fans are hungry for easily accessible content they can view on demand, and come this summer, the action of TNA IMPACT WRESTLING will be more available than ever.”

Some TNA fans were shook because they've been taping a lot of extra matches with just the plain TNA logo on the tron. Seems like it could be exclusive content for FightNet.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
How much do you think we need to get a majority stake in TNA :jbhmm:

I got 200 in checking and can take out some student loans :jbhmm:

I bet you can get a majority stake in TNA for LESS than a million. Shows you how dead the TNA brand is, and how little interest there is in getting involved in wrestling as a whole, that nobody has stepped up to do so.

I remember Bischoff on some podcast saying he and Fusient made an offer of around $10 mil for WCW when it was closing, but that was only if it included the Turner TV timeslots. When Turner decided to drop wrestling, Bischoff said WCW was effectively not worth anything and that's why the deal fell apart.

Remember, Vince bought all the rights to WCW for less than three million and that's WCW, an established major, major brand that at one point was the biggest in the world.

TNA was probably worth more when it was on Spike, but now that it's on such a little-watched station I think it's almost equivalent to having no TV deal. So yeah, I'm thinking you can get in for six figures.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
For the last couple weeks there has been talk about Dixie looking for investors and the latest rumor is that she has found her money men in former wrestlers (and Nazi loving bikers!) and current production company owners, The Harris Brothers.

Dronhol.jpg

The brothers also worked in WWE as Jacob & Eli Blu.

jU90AyI.jpg

TNA is currently using Aroluxe as their production company and another rumor is that the Harris Brothers already ponied up cash to produce a recent show for Dixie.

s0xXMAn.jpg

Aroluxe is the company that made that Johnnie Cochran law firm commercial:

Don't know how much personal loot the Harris boys have between them but their company pulls in $2 million a year. Maybe they socked away that WCW/WWE money and invested well.

ZZLaNnK.jpg