stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
tenor.gif

Can you just die already TNA...plz just die:mjcry:

I'm begging you just die:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

I don't even know what the benefit is to working there anymore. Their viewership is not even 25% of what it was a few years back, and it's on a higher tier network that they pay to be on like an infomercial. If they pay at all, it's on a per show basis and not much at all unless you signed a contract 2-4 years ago like EC3/Lashley types or you're an ex-WWE guy that they'll pay 4x as much as anyone else on the card like Del Rio.

So you aren't getting exposure that you'd get in ROH or even a super indie. You aren't getting paid. In the past, TNA would let guys take indie dates but would take a booking fee to the point where indies stopped booking TNA talent for a while. Do they still do that? They have a consistent history of treating their homegrown talent like trash from even the the Asylum days. Where you can network out TNA is limited basically to AAA (maybe, seems like more AAA talent goes to TNA than the other way around) and fukking NOAH. Imagine being Moose and deciding to go to TNA and doing tours of NOAH no one sees instead of re-signing with ROH and working all the NJPW talent and likely eventually being signed to NJPW directly.

What the fukk is the point of TNA

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
How many wrestlers on there actual damn roster now? Seven? :what: