The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps

:mjlol:

Karachi Vice reunion starts now

I am so confused. The guy in the video is who they signed? He's not a manager? Is he as old as he looks because he looks like he was having iron man matches with Methuselah. I'm not familiar with dude at all so I apologize if I'm missing something obvious but what's the benefit here? Why'd they sign this guy?

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
I am so confused. The guy in the video is who they signed? He's not a manager? Is he as old as he looks because he looks like he was having iron man matches with Methuselah. I'm not familiar with dude at all so I apologize if I'm missing something obvious but what's the benefit here? Why'd they sign this guy?

:dead:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

He's in his 60s, "star" in the Stampede revival in the late 80s as a middle weight, traded the title back and forth with Benoit many times. Kind of sucked.

He's also Jinder's uncle.

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
He's in his 60s, "star" in the Stampede revival in the late 80s as a middle weight, traded the title back and forth with Benoit many times. Kind of sucked.

He's also Jinder's uncle.

Lord Jesus.

This company. I wanna see them win because I want wrestlers to have as many viable options for steady employment as possible but they stay making some bad/weird decisions.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Look at that fat fukk :scust:

DTn5nbDVwAEMo5z.jpg