The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
:dry:
TNA always rushing shyt when they bring in or back free agents :snoop:Did it with Alberto, now with
Aries
Let shyt ride for once

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Glad they got the belt off of Eli "My gimmick is a 5th rate, Karaoke version of The Rock" Drake
Alberto is probably having a meltdown about this latest title change as we speak, but you're right about Eli Drake, btw. Dude is not connecting with the crowd, so they had to do something

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I knew when I saw the spoilers that people would say LOLTNA :martin:

It's different in this case because Aries has history in TNA and look like the prodigal son returning home. This isn't handing Kurt Angle or Christian the belt on their first night back, it's a former X-Division and Tag champ returning.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I knew when I saw the spoilers that people would say LOLTNA :martin:

It's different in this case because Aries has history in TNA and look like the prodigal son returning home. This isn't handing Kurt Angle or Christian the belt on their first night back, it's a former X-Division and Tag champ returning.
:what: You acting like Austin freakin Aries means more/had a bigger impact on TNA than Christian Cage or Kurt Fucckin Angle

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Sorry if repost

As first reported on the Dot Net Members’ website earlier this week, the current television tapings are expected to mark the end of Ethan Carter III’s (Michael Hutter) run with Impact Wrestling.

-Chris Adonis (Chris Mordetzky) announced his departure from Impact Wrestling on Saturday.

Powell’s POV: Other notable names to watch in terms of potential departures are Bobby Lashley and Eddie Edwards, though nothing is official in either case. There has also been a lot of talk about Laurel Van Ness leaving the company soon as well.

Adonis about to take over NJPW :blessed: