The official TLR State of the Union fukkery watch thread (Starts at 9PM ET)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
"The middle class built the country" :mjpls:
OIP.dKbL1HIpBRo-B4QgSnApsAHaEK

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I still can't believe the "Joe Biden is old" shyt really caught on. Yes, he is old. He is an 81 year old man. He was old as hell when the Dems ran him. He was old as hell when he got elected and basically told him "we're running you back if Trump runs in '24 :ufdup:" but now there is all of this buyer's remorse? This man has been known for gaffes and sticking his foot in his mouth for decades now so what do you expect at this point? Also, he has the additional stress of you know, looking and acting the part of the most powerful man in the world. Trump just acts like himself and he still struggles. He forgot his own wife's name. Trump is good for a zinger but he's been a lazy, stream of consciousness speaker for a long time now and with mental decline you can see some really bizarre moments. The Dems and the media are stupid for buying into the Sleepy Joe narrative when they should have dismissed this shyt out of hand a long time ago.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Coming at the necks of the pro life folks. How can you be a woman and let the state tell you what to do with your body?

White women has the power to shift the Republican Party into getting them to understand women’s rights. Let’s go PAWGs
giphy.gif

How can you be pro life before the child is born and then do everything you can to ensure a miserable life and/or early death for said child once they are here? If the GOP had a slate of social safety net programs that could envelop an unwanted child into the comfortable cradle of a caring and well funded government then they would have an argument; "why abort the child when this great nation is willing to be it's parent and see to it's success?" Instead they are just pro death obstructionists.