The official TLR State of the Union fukkery watch thread (Starts at 9PM ET)

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Coming at the necks of the pro life folks. How can you be a woman and let the state tell you what to do with your body?

White women has the power to shift the Republican Party into getting them to understand women’s rights. Let’s go PAWGs
giphy.gif

Daps
"Women are not without electoral power"

Judges:
:unimpressed:
He seems to have forgotten those judges aren't elected and won't be fired :mjlol:

Man really said he'll restore roe v wade as if it won't just go back to the courts to strike down again lmao
"
How about actually drafting a bill for term limits on ALL civil servants bozo :camby:

But they can't strike down an actual law created by Congress and signed into law by the President, dumbass breh :dwillhuh:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
bruh, Biden stuttering and stammering all over his words like crazy with the stiff neck and chinky eyes...Trump bout to cook this fool in the debates

Trump is on the wrong side of issues as the majority of Americans.

If dems can't get folks excited to show up to polls Biden wins again

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
But they can't strike down an actual law created by Congress and signed into law by the President, dumbass breh :dwillhuh:

He’s Another blubbering bussy sucker who cries about revolution cause he has no understanding of how the country actually functions

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
The fact that Mike Johnson can't stand up for American Infrastructure jobs is everything wrong with this country.

Starting to realize I'm being pessimistic as hell, bear with me :hubie: