The official TLR State of the Union fukkery watch thread (Starts at 9PM ET)

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Big pharma are pieces of shyt. I wouldn’t hate if America made its own medicines. I think Gavin is doing that with insulin in Cali.

I used to go to Mexico to get pills for my pops. Big pharma is still making money off the generics.

Money over everything. The American corporation way.

The Government should literally provide a public service that competes directly with any private equivalent and should enforce Federal monopolies in certain industries where the private sector has been shown to not act in the best interests of the public.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
He’s really over performing.
This normally happens when the media and political pundits cast doubt on his ability and bring up the age issue.

It happened at his DNC 2020 acceptance speech, his inauguration speech, and every State of the Union speech he's done this term. After each speech, the political pundits on mainstream media TV were like :banderas:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
:huhldup: you negroes always take white people at face value, when they are the sneakiest kind on the face of the planet...............

I don't take anything I hate Trump but in his off cuff remarks he will compliment Black folks at times.

Having said that he's a million times more anti-black than Biden through policies. He wanted shoot protestors and he oversaw the federal execution of an unprecedented amount of Black men.